• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

For the records:

Ordered the package yesterday and picked it up today.

Pink 173 Z Predator
Yellow 174 Z Avenger SS
Blue 175 Crystal Z Stalker Mighty Shunga Open Stamp
Orange 166 Z Flick
Yellow 173 Z Force
White 168 ESP Pulse
Blue 171 ESP FLX Challenger
Yellow 174 ESP Ace Race 2008
White 174 ESP Zone
Orange 161 ESP Impact

That is the best package. I wish that was the package I got.

What are these other deals that you speak of?

On the website, you click on golf discs, and then fundraiser discs and there is a charity package mentioned there.

Also, if you click on golf discs, then "Collectibles", then click on "rarities"....you will find on that page a special for three Cyclones.

My Discraft order came in today and it did not provide much of what I was looking for my bag. I had ordered the Challenger charity package and the Cyclone deal too. I ended up adding three new putters and I already had four. I listed them as loose discs in my disc list. I am willing to consider offers before I list several of them on ebay or give some to my son.

Full color Challenger Charity (173-174)
Challenger FLX ESP (171)
Force Z (Light Red) (169)
Force Z (Red) (169)
Stalker Z (Orange) (175)
Flash ESP (Orange) (172)
Surge Z (White) (169)
Surge Z (Green) (168)
Surge ESP (Light Peach) (168)
Meteor ESP (Light Pink) (172)
Zone ESP (Orange) (170)
Also, Cyclone Elite X Blank Top Blue Swirl (164-166)
(They shorted me two discs–I was supposed to get 3 and I only got 1)

Are they sending you the other two cyclones?
And I am in Murray at least once a month on Saturdays.
Lemme know if you wanna hook up and trade. I won the Ace Race in Carbondale and have quite a few discs from that to trade.

I don't know if I would be willing to do this because my bag is pretty solid and I am particular about the discs that I am going to try. This would be great thing to try when you just starting or interesting in trying a bunch of new discs.

I don't know if I would be willing to do this because my bag is pretty solid and I am particular about the discs that I am going to try. This would be great thing to try when you just starting or interesting in trying a bunch of new discs.

Great exposure to Discraft stuff, although I have been individually picking my way into Discraft just because I am also particular and the weights on these all seem to be around 170 or over adn I am a 165 type guy.

i dont throw anything under 170 except a 167 starfire that im thinking of putting up for trade =O

I also only have a few discs in my bag under 170g so the weight wouldn't be a problem I would be worried about the type of discs and the color.

I might have to try some heavier discs again. I have one 173 Banshee I usually tommy or thumber but last couple times I threw it RHBH over water and it had a pretty good fade, but seemed the same fade as my 165 Wraith.

Are they sending you the other two cyclones?
And I am in Murray at least once a month on Saturdays.
Lemme know if you wanna hook up and trade. I won the Ace Race in Carbondale and have quite a few discs from that to trade.

I got an email after I contacted them, and they are sending the other two cyclones. They also said they would throw in another disc which is nice of them. :)

so whats the average ship time do you all think? I read where they might not process the order for two weeks can anyone confirm or deny this?

I've ordered 4 times and they get them to me in 6-7 days from start to finish. I live in IL so once they ship they get here the next day.

About 2 days ground to Wisconsin (damn that Chicago traffic :D) Processing time seems to be the big variable - mine took over a week to go out. Just a guess, but they're probably cranking out packages faster than the rate misprints actually happen...thus the turnaround time.

Got my discs!
2 Buzzz
2 Soft Magnet
1 Challenger
1 PUT'R
1 Extra
1 Cyclone
1 Eclipse
1 Avenger

I'm not sure what plastics each is and I split them with 2 friends and I got the PUT'R, Cyclone and Eclipse. The Eclipse has a 1989 PDGA World Championships stamp. I thought that was pretty cool.

My Discraft order came in today and it did not provide much of what I was looking for my bag. I had ordered the Challenger charity package and the Cyclone deal too. I ended up adding three new putters and I already had four. I listed them as loose discs in my disc list. I am willing to consider offers before I list several of them on ebay or give some to my son.

Full color Challenger Charity (173-174)
Challenger FLX ESP (171)
Force Z (Light Red) (169)
Force Z (Red) (169)
Stalker Z (Orange) (175)
Flash ESP (Orange) (172)
Surge Z (White) (169)
Surge Z (Green) (168)
Surge ESP (Light Peach) (168)
Meteor ESP (Light Pink) (172)
Zone ESP (Orange) (170)
Also, Cyclone Elite X Blank Top Blue Swirl (164-166)
(They shorted me two discs–I was supposed to get 3 and I only got 1)

I got the two Cyclones that they forget to send. They also sent me an Impact and Drone. Cool. This turned out to be the best deal ever. Thank you Discraft.....

Got mine in today...my roomate and I split 2 sets:

2x FLX Challenger 172, 166
2x Ace Race Meteors 174, 176
2x ESP Zones 172, 173
2x Z Comets 174
2x ESP Impact 161, 160
2x Z Avenger SS 170, 172
2x Z Flash 172
2x ESP Pulse 168, 172
2x Z Force 170
2x Z Flick 165, 166

Little disappointed in no Buzzz, Cyclone, Stalker, but I am pumped about the Zones.

I just got mine today. It took exactly a week to get to me in Oregon. I am pretty new to Discraft, and I figured this would be good way to introduce me to their product line. I would be open to trade. I usually throw drivers in the 165-170 range. If you see something you want hit me up.

Z Force 170
ESP Pulse 173
Z Flash 172
Z Avenger SS 170
Z Stalker 173
ESP Impact 159
ESP Zone 171
Cryztal Z Buzzz 173-178
ESP FLX Challenger 168
ESP 2008 Ace Race (Meteor?) 173

I double checked and my 2008 ace races aren't meteors, they're Nebula's, right? why didn't these make regular production? how do they throw?

I double checked and my 2008 ace races aren't meteors, they're Nebula's, right? why didn't these make regular production? how do they throw?

I just took mine (got my misprint order last week) on a business trip "just in case" and ended up playing an impromptu 18 @ Brown Deer in Milwaukee, WI with it.

It flew fairly straight with a moderate fade at the end for mid-range shots, and I was able to get some nice hyzers and anny's too. I couldn't get a good distance drive with it at all...maybe 150ft max - the rim is just too narrow and tall for me...and the 25mph winds didn't help. It didn't skip too far, which really helped in the woods shots. I threw one short roller out of the rough and it did okay with that, too. Putting wasn't bad - a little too much glide, but I made 2 or 3 long-ish putts once I got a feel for it.

To sum it up: Decent, versatile mid-range.

The Meteors are 2006 Ace Race discs.
The Impacts are the 2007 Ace Race discs.
The Nebulas are the 2008 Ace Race discs.
The Focus is the 2009 Ace Race Disc.

I wish they had made the Nebula cause I like it lots better than the Impact.
The Nebula throws great. Very forgiving and will hold a line you put it on if you have enough snap and spin. Just a fantastic disc.

About 2 days ground to Wisconsin (damn that Chicago traffic :D) Processing time seems to be the big variable - mine took over a week to go out. Just a guess, but they're probably cranking out packages faster than the rate misprints actually happen...thus the turnaround time.

Once I get the tracking info, I get them the next day. I get the tracking info around 3:30 in the afternoon, then the next day they come. I meant the whole process: ordering, process time and then shipping.

Latest posts