• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

anyway they are going to christmas sale? heard they have donw in past but not sure if misprints were discounted anymore. already great deal

That would be cool if they had a christmas deal.

The best part about this deal is that they make the same amount of money off these discs as they do normally as they sell them at wholesale prices. They just cut out the middleman.

Got mine in today and am quite pleased.

missprints.jpg

In order:
170 ESP Nebula
173 ESP Buzzz
172 ESP Surge
169 ESP Avenger SS
178 Elite Z Wasp :D
166 Elite Z Glide
166 Elite Z Avenger SS
167 Elite Z Crush
168 ESP Avenger SS
174 Elite Z Stalker

I got 4 discs that I really wanted (Wasp, Crush, Surge and Avenger SS) and have gone out and test thrown them and all 4 are amazing discs that pretty much fly exactly how I thought they would, except better.

The Avenger SS surprised me the most. It is a seriously FAST disc for being so understable. I couldn't really release it flat, but it could pull some crazy hyzer-flips and nice consistent rainbow annys. I was bombing this thing in about a 15 MPH tailwind. When I would hyzer-flip it, I would get a little air under it and it would flatten out and cruise on the wind forever. I'm very pleased with this disc, although I don't think I needed 3 of them.

In order:
170 ESP Nebula
173 ESP Buzzz
172 ESP Surge
169 ESP Avenger SS
166 Elite Z Glide
166 Elite Z Avenger SS
167 Elite Z Crush
168 ESP Avenger SS
174 Elite Z Stalker

I got 4 discs that I really wanted (Wasp, Crush, Surge and Avenger SS) and have gone out and test thrown them and all 4 are amazing discs that pretty much fly exactly how I thought they would, except better.

The Avenger SS surprised me the most. It is a seriously FAST disc for being so understable. I couldn't really release it flat, but it could pull some crazy hyzer-flips and nice consistent rainbow annys. I was bombing this thing in about a 15 MPH tailwind. When I would hyzer-flip it, I would get a little air under it and it would flatten out and cruise on the wind forever. I'm very pleased with this disc, although I don't think I needed 3 of them.

Nice pack, good mix of discs. I like those hamilton tourney stamps, especially that surge. Although you got 3 avengers, at least you like the way they fly. If it becomes a "go-to" disc for you, you'l be happy to have 3.

missprints.jpg

In order:
170 ESP Nebula
173 ESP Buzzz
172 ESP Surge
169 ESP Avenger SS
166 Elite Z Glide
166 Elite Z Avenger SS
167 Elite Z Crush
168 ESP Avenger SS
174 Elite Z Stalker

Good Haul, especially getting the max weight Wasp.

I, too, just got a Avenger SS and having fun experimenting with hyzer flips (i don't have the arm to do it on other high speed discs.)

missprints.jpg

In order:
170 ESP Nebula
173 ESP Buzzz
172 ESP Surge
169 ESP Avenger SS
166 Elite Z Glide
166 Elite Z Avenger SS
167 Elite Z Crush
168 ESP Avenger SS
174 Elite Z Stalker

I agree, nice haul. Does anyone ever get burned by this deal? It might be the very best deal of anything, anywhere. And it's a great marketing ploy. My hat's off to the shrewd folks at Discraft. Sure delivered you get $130-$150 or more worth of discs. But since I've gotten mine I've spent an additional $50 for duplicates and/or the same discs in different weights. I could have easily spent $50 more, but money is very tight right now. And the best part is my gf loved the deal too. So much so that she suggested we get another one. Maybe after the holidays.

Agreed, this is the best deal ever. It reall got me hooked on Discraft.

Skurf, use that Stalker, you will not regret it.

they come from MI, and it took between a week and 10 days to get mine here in IL. I would think no more than 2 weeks, but no less than 10 days.

Skurf, use that Stalker, you will not regret it.

I had one in the same weight a few months back, and it definitely is a good disc, but I think 174 is a bit too heavy for me to consistently control. I may give it another try or just trade it. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with a few of the discs like the Buzzz (already have a max weight Z), Nebula (too much overlap with having a Buzzz and Wasp), Glide (soooo flippy) and Stalker.

If you are interested in trading that buzzz send me a PM with what kind of things you might be looking for. Alternately I'd be willing to look at buying it as well.

I've bought this deal twice and feel burnt both times. I know have 6 Avenger SS which I hated before. Out of the I did get one good Z buzzz. I deffinetly recieved some discs with more then just cosmetic flaws as well. I knew the risc when I bought this so I guess burnt is the right word just disappointed.

I've bought this deal twice and feel burnt both times. I now have 6 Avenger SS which I hated before. Out of them I did get one good Z Buzzz. I definitely received some discs with more then just cosmetic flaws as well. I knew the risk when I bought this so I guess burnt isn't the right word, just disappointed.

There's this magical thing called trading that would help you get rid of those Avengers. I've done the deal twice and have one disc left over from what I didn't like. The Avenger SS I got in my first pack went faster than any of my other traders (I got a CryZtal Challenger for it). I've also managed to build quite a stockpile of ESP Surges (one of my two distance drivers) trading off misprints.

Start a thread in the Marketplace and tell people what you're looking for. Watch how fast your unwanted discs get replaced with discs you want. I've traded several times here and have never had anything but phenomenal experiences.

this may have already been asked already but there are way to many pages to go through, so if you get the misprint deal, even if the discs are misprinted does it still tell you what the disc really is?

I've bought this deal twice and feel burnt both times. I know have 6 Avenger SS which I hated before. Out of the I did get one good Z buzzz. I deffinetly recieved some discs with more then just cosmetic flaws as well. I knew the risc when I bought this so I guess burnt is the right word just disappointed.

Dang son, I know this is a forum and all but at least try and spell stuff correctly.

this may have already been asked already but there are way to many pages to go through, so if you get the misprint deal, even if the discs are misprinted does it still tell you what the disc really is?

Yes it does. Only on very random occasions is the disc unlabeled - there was a World's stamped disc that a few people got without a name. The misprint is usually a spot where the stamp didn't stick to the disc or there's a double (or triple or quadruple) stamp - it's flaws not mislabeling. You will have no trouble identifying any of the discs.

most of the time it is just a case of the foil not sticking to the disc in a very small area, usually the size of a quarter. One of the discs that I got were not misprinted at all. They must have ran out of misprints and just thrown a reg in there to fill the order. It doesn't even have the misprint stamp on the underneath of the flight plate.

does anyone know how much the cheapest shipping would be on the misprint deal?

Latest posts