• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I lied, I totally just threw down on some ESP/Z plastic discs. I'm up in DC on an internship until the beginning of June so when I fly back to Dallas, hopefully they'll be waiting on me. I'll post what I got for anyone that may care.

Sweet. Im in Keller. When you get your misprints send me a PM and we can trade discs and/or play a round

Just got my Z/ESP package the other day. Looks similar to the last few packages.

163g Elite Z Tracker
177+ g Z Wasp w/rainbow stamp
172g Z "Oak Valley DGC" (Measures up to the specs of a Nuke using the PDF posted a few pages back)
170g Elite Z Flash
173g Z Surge
175-176g Z Glo Stalker
174g ESP Nuke
174g ESP Flash
168g ESP Surge FLX
171g ESP Impact

Love the amount of tourney blanks that they're including in these, but unfortunately all my cash has been going to all that pretty nordic plastic... maybe next paycheck.

My pack is supposed to be here on Tuesday. I would not be disappointed with any of the last few packs. Especially the colors...I like the pinks!

Had my Elite Z / ESP Package sitting on my porch when I got home from playing 2 rounds (would have been nice to have BEFORE as I had to lose my favorite driver on 17), but here we go anyways:

173g Z Surge
166g ESP Surge FLX
172g Z Flash
173g ESP Flash
174g Z Nuke "Johnny Roberts Memorial - Arvada, CO Stamp"
173g ESP Nuke
167-169g? Z Glo STalker
171g ESP Impact
164g Elite Z Tracker
177+g? Z Wasp

I was hoping a Flick would be in there, but I'm still eager to try out the new plastic.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 121
Had my Elite Z / ESP Package sitting on my porch when I got home from playing 2 rounds (would have been nice to have BEFORE as I had to lose my favorite driver on 17), but here we go anyways:

173g Z Surge
166g ESP Surge FLX
172g Z Flash
173g ESP Flash
174g Z Nuke "Johnny Roberts Memorial - Arvada, CO Stamp"
173g ESP Nuke
167-169g? Z Glo STalker
171g ESP Impact
164g Elite Z Tracker
177+g? Z Wasp

I was hoping a Flick would be in there, but I'm still eager to try out the new plastic.

Pretty much the exact same set that I got just swap the 2 nukes for a z buzzz and XS

Picked up my package that I split with my friend today. Here is our haul.

Thanks billnchristy!!

164 z tracker
177+ z wasp
170 z flash
173 z flick
173 z surge
175-176 z glo stalker
174 ESP nuke
176 ESP Impact
170 ESP flash
168 ESP flx surge

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 113
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 87
I wasn't too impressed with mine. Fortunately, I did get about 5 discs that I use in my bag now. I divided them up when I came back in town (friends were in town to watch the Mav's game with me after my flight). Here's what I remember:
2 ESP Flash
2 Z Flash
1 Z Nuke
2 ESP Nukes
1 ESP Surge SS
1 Z Tiedye Surge SS
1 Z Surge SS
2 ESP Impacts
1 ESP Surge
1 Z Surge
2 Z Tracker
2 Glo Stalkers

That's all I remember. The boxes were pretty similar. No cryztals, no Buzzes (which I would like to upgrade). My friends really got a lot of stuff they needed. I added a couple Surges to replace 2 of my older ones. Also added those Surge SS's (they fly like my DGA Rogue). The Nuke was the surprise for me. I have the arm for them and my friends don't so I kept them. A couple outings later and my 2 Bosses have been sidelined. The Nuke really does stand up to the hype.

Just got a brutal order in. Only 4 molds. It seems like whoever was packing this box got lazy at the end of the day.

3-ESP Flash
1-Z Flash
3-Glo Stalkers
2-ESP Impacts
1-Z Surge SS

I think the title to this thread should be changed....discraft misprint deal is predictable. seriously, everyone gets multiple flashes, glo stalkers, surges, impacts and a nuke or buzzz. how many misprints do they have of these molds?

Latest posts