• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DISCS FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkerJ152

Bogey Member
Hello,

I hope everyone had a good Halloween? I forgot to mention when I got back from the USDGC that I was able to pick my order from the Innova East factory. I picked up some nice 175g Black Star Teebirds & easy to see & find orange, neon yellow & day glow green discs. Right now, the orange isn't the best color because the leaves are changing colors, but 11 months out of the year, I think orange is the easiest color to find (besides pink). I picked up 6-10 of each mold that are the same color, from the same run. I'm not sure if this is an urban legend, but everyone says discs from the same color & same run fly very similar, or will give you the best chance that they fly similar, which in turn will give you reliable discs that you can trust. I also ordered Mako's, Pro Bosses, Star Darts & I have a couple of Big Bird Stamped Star San Marino Rocs left.

I've also lowered the prices on my remaining Discraft stock. ESP is $13, Z is $12, X is $9 and D is $6

Check out what I have at www.stores.ebay.com/Action-Sportz-Disc-Golf

If you would like to save some $ you can email me directly at [email protected] and let me know what you want.

All orders are being mailed out the same day they are paid for. I also have some DX putters & Mids that I will be listing later.

Thanks,
Jason w/ Action Sportz

Here's a list of the stuff that I don't have listed: Red DX Birdie 175g, Yellow DX Rhyno 175g, Yellow DX Aero 180g, Yellow DX Shark 180g, Orange DX Skeeter 175g, Yellow DX Garto 174g, Blue DX Cro 175g, Blue DX Wolf 180g, Yellow DX Coyote 179g, Blue DX Cobra 180g, Blue DX Cheetah 175g, Yellow DX Cheetah 175g, Day Glow Green Star Aero 180g & Orange/Red Star Stingray 180g

The latest long range driver from Discraft was approved by the PDGA yesterday, the Nuke has a very wide rim, about 2,5cm similar to the Innova Boss. More info soon....

Some figures:
Diameter: 21.2 cm (maximum allowed weight 176,0 gr)
Inner diameter: 16,1 cm
Height: 1,6 cm
Rim depth: 1.2 cm
Rim thickness: 2,5 cm
Flexibility: 9,87 kg
Rim konfiguration: 28,25 mm

Garto_LuisGomezGuzman_4.jpg

Innovas new foreign cross-promotion disc series ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.