• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Do you know a good website to get a Cryztal buzzz?

mohmandm

Par Member
I am looking for a Cryztal Buzzz. I'm hoping to pay 20 dollars or less after shipping. I checked out a couple of websites but they are all over 20 after shipping. It's a recession, I have to be cheap.

Ah, thanks Bill. In any case, there's no way a Cryztal anything is better than my hot pink Z Buzzz.

ha, i carry a hot pink buzzz too, it's a new elite z so it's more overstable, my other orange buzzz is my beat in turnover buzzz

I found one of these in a pond a couple days ago:

http://www.discndatonline.com/item.cfm?itemid=47156

Cool stamp and it flies so Buzzz-like that I immediately replaced my Pro-D Buzzz with it. (which had started flying right on me too often) The stamp is more of a silver color -- looks kind of black in their pic. Really liking the Cryztal plastic so far.

i actually bought one of these and its in my 'extras' bag i think...or i sold it..cant remember these days

i actually bought one of these and its in my 'extras' bag i think...or i sold it..cant remember these days

I thought about just selling it, but then I threw it and it really flew great. It's worked well thus far, despite my skepticism about throwing "premium" plastic for a midrange.

order on from ebay from dynamic discs they rock. u will prob get stickers and super fast shipping
not sure if they got any crystals on there right now but some sweet z and esp for sure. I got a real cool crystal from them a month or so ago

order on from ebay from dynamic discs they rock. u will prob get stickers and super fast shipping
not sure if they got any crystals on there right now but some sweet z and esp for sure. I got a real cool crystal from them a month or so ago

As did I. They ship so fast. I literally got my crystal buzzz three days after I bought it.

As did I. They ship so fast. I literally got my crystal buzzz three days after I bought it.

yeah I couldn't believe it opened my mailbox and was like what is this. I didn't expect my buzzz for like 2 more days or more:D great people to deal with to as they responded to my questions instantly

You guys could always help a fellow DGCRer and buy your Cryztal Buzzz from Ventura Disc Golf. *wink*

Latest posts