• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Dual Pack/Squirrel Monkey/Phenix Quads FOR Grip EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucka

Par Member
All used in very good shape. Just want a Grip to replace all of it.

First is a Revolution Dual Pack I just got from a member on here. It's in good shape. It's White/Gray/Black

7ef9876c.jpg

Second is a Gorilla Boy Squirrel Monkey with shoulder strap and a set of Black Phenix quads (not pictured)

in the pic it's the one on the left (the other 2 are long gone already)
DSC01434.jpg

I will only get rid of all of this if I get a trade for a Grip. I will not sell or trade for anything else (sorry)

I finally resorted to selling my Carolina and Dual Pack and ordering one the 2nd round of Grip bags through DD. Good luck with the trade...

yeah, my dual pack moved to 3rd in the list of bags i use. Grip 1st, Phenix 2nd. I think the Grip is much easier to access than the Dual Pack.

I finally resorted to selling my Carolina and Dual Pack and ordering one the 2nd round of Grip bags through DD. Good luck with the trade...

I may end up doing this, but I will more than likely buy a grip and have it before I sell these.

if anyone has a Grip and wants to trade, but only wants one of these bags, I can add cash to the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts