• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dyanmic Bag Shipped

Jensonian

Par Member
I got the shipping confirmation for my Commander bag today. Came in earlier than what they said I guess. I should have it here by Tuesday afternoon. Did anyone else get theirs yet? Did they ship out the Ranger too?

well, I can't offer any good info for you, but I think it's pretty awesome that they shipped. I actually really like the look of those. if I didn't already have a kick ass bag on the way, I would have been pretty interested in these.

I haven't received any notification that my Ranger bag was shipped. Hoping I can just pick it up at the Lewisville store.

Commander arrived.

Got it today and put all my gear in it. Plenty of extra room which is just what I wanted. So far I am happy. Might put a coat of Herculiner on the bottom just for reinforcement, but it looks durable enough, especially with the little feet on the bottom that keep it raised up off the ground. Can't go out and play a round with it for a couple days though. Thunderstorm/winter weather advisory for the next 2 days.:(

Attachments

• S5032497.jpg
    S5032497.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 166
  • S5032498.jpg
    S5032498.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 112
I actually really like the putter pockets on this. Appears to have a decent amount of room too. Not to bad of a bag imo.

Nice...what is th total capacity?

You could easily fit 22 to 25. Depending on how many mids and putters you have. You could fit a few discs in one of the zipper pockets if you want. I only carry about 14 to 16. I wanted the extra room for sweatshirt/raincoat or extra beverages and snacks.

I do kind of like the Commander design. Still can't stand the Ranger, but that's also for other reasons. $80 is....an OK price. Cheaper than a Voodoo but still more expensive than most traditional bags of this size.

The main problem I'd have is how they placed the quad loops. The back loops look like they are WAY too high to get a set of quads to do anything but ride super low on your back.

I got to fondle their backpack and I really like the size and weight of the bag. It was very comfortable and I liked the side putter pocket. They don't seem as heavy duty as their competitors bags and the shoulder straps seem way under built for the weight they will carry. Very nice looking bag overall but I want to see how they hold up before I go all in.

I received the commander bag last night and I must say I am very happy with it. The build seems on par with most tourney bags, not quite as rigid as the bulletbroof backpack though. I feel like I should be able to get at least 3-4 seasons out of it. The feet on the bottom really do keep it up and off. The straps are pretty solid and on par with other offerings, but don't really stand out from the crowd. The bag has a ton of storage. I was able to pack 24 discs, a light jacket, wallet, phone, tres minis, retriever, chalk bag, ript cards :D, and a bunch of snacks and still had ample room in the bag. I feel like they did a good job here and definitely take a step above the lower teir bags and have an offering that I would put along side the nicer tourney stuff. Not to mention I really do like the look of it.

When paired with the Quads I had it sitting about mid back, felt comfortable but of course not the backpack goodness. I will take some pics of it stuffed up.

Picked up my player pack today for GBO and their small bag is included. A lot nicer than I thought I never really looked it over because I have a NutSac. This has some extra features like a inner frame, putter pocket, drink sleeve, storage pocket, and mini pocket. I think I'll start using it along with the grip and nutsac.

kc0acj.jpg

wow! they gave you a bag and jacket too?!

Yeah when they say you'll get your money back in the player pack it's no joke. Usable stuff for me too I needed a light rain jacket and the birdie bag was on my shopping list. The drifit is cool because of the big lat64 logo on the back. I have both a mace and renegade in the bag too so that's a plus.

The sniper or messenger bag whatever it's called is not something I would have normally bought but I'm very pleased with it. Long comfortable strap, nice putter pocket, drink holder that is actually big enough to fit most bottles, and good stitching. I doubt I sell my nutsac it's still built like a tank and easy to keep in the back of the truck but I really like this sniper bag too.

Latest posts