• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dye Jobs!!!!!

NSGDdoesdyes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently got into the disc dying biz. Let me know what you think ( picture quality isn't that great) about these dyes. I will be posting more soon.

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 103
  • discs3.jpg
    discs3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 105
  • discs2.jpg
    discs2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 95
Those are really nicely done. Do you take requests???? Washington State University Emblem? I really like your variety.

Those are great!
I might be interested if you take requests ... also what type/molds of discs do you dye?

Could you do a champon plastic disc with the superman logo on it or the captain america shield on it? Also I take it you can do multiple dye colors. and do you have an idea of pricing for the discs
-FB

Dye job pricing.

single color-7
2 color-12
3 color-15
4 color-17.50

I have some new discs that can be died for sale, or if you want a dye done on one of your favorites... we can definately do that as well. Just let me know. Thanks for all the positive input.

ps. champion plastic dyes very well!!

Star Wars

These would be sweet to dye on a couple discs:

imperial_small.png

rebel_small.png

http://xaonon.dyndns.org/logos/

Those would be absolutely sweet! I'd like to see those dyed.
May the force be with you my padawan!

Nice work - I'll be back with some business soon. What do you need for artwork? I'm going to start sketching some stuff out and think about what I want the designs/illustrations on. :D

I can see that excuse being used when someone picks up your disc and tries to walk away.

But don't forget to wave your hand as you say it....it won't work without it.