• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dying a nutsac

the_pwnerator

Eagle Member
So..here's the deal, I have a brown nutsac, but I want a bright green one. Is there any way I could strip the canvas to white and then dye it that way?

Thanks in advanced for any good ideas you have. :D

okay here's the problem. you just need to be happy with the ballsack that god gave you. stripping your ballsack from a nice light brown hue to white will be very traumatic to your skin and your fertility future. many bright green dyes are carcinogenic so that will probably be a no go.

if you want your ballsack bigger PM me.

okay here's the problem. you just need to be happy with the ballsack that god gave you. stripping your ballsack from a nice light brown hue to white will be very traumatic to your skin and your fertility future. many bright green dyes are carcinogenic so that will probably be a no go.

if you want your ballsack bigger PM me.

Thanks for not leaving any jokes for the rest of us...

I'm going to resist the urge to jump on the obvious joke bandwagon and suggest a soak in a light bleach solution followed by a rinse and then a quick bath in some hot green rit dye. I have not tried it, or have any experience dyeing fabrics, but just seems like it should be pretty simple if said bag is canvas/cotton/natural materials. good luck post pics of results

Lol thank you guys for lightening up my day.

And that's what I was thinking dyeingtoplay. If no one has any experience dying canvas I'm going to just go ahead and try it anyway. I'll post results when I get to it.

I don't remember where since I'm not a dyer, but somewhere in one of the dying 101 threads there's a good link to fabric dying. I'll see if I can't find it for you..

I believe this is it:

BANG!

EDIT: that page links to marbling, but I'm sure there's more info on that site..

Don't use bleach. It depends on what type of dye is on there, but your best bet is to pick up some of the RIT color remover and see if that works. If it doesn't, you're kinda stuck. On the type of canvas they use for their bags, I've never seen a product that was all that colorfast, so the RIT might work with an application or two. But use that or a similar color remover instead of normal bleach or else risk ruining the fabric and/or stitching.

RIT will come out of the fabric eventually BTW

it's not permanent by any means, used to dye jeans from blue to black for work using it and it would last for a bit, then I'd have to re dye the jeans to get it to be a nice color

Soak your nutsack in bleach, rinse then repete. Once the bag is light or white color soak in rit till you have the desired color.

Soak your nutsack in bleach, rinse then repete. Once the bag is light or white color soak in rit till you have the desired color.

Have you done this process or just making a guess it will work? Not saying it won't but in my experience straight up bleach is pretty harsh on stitching. I wouldn't want to take a near indestructible bag and turn it into one that will fall apart at the seams.