• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Convict

I've thrown the Convict, it is more OS than a SaintPro, but it's slower. I'm guessing it's around a speed 7 or maybe 8. The comparison to a beat in Felon is pretty accurate.

Last edited:
I've thrown the Convict, it is more OS than a SaintPro, but it's slower. I'm guessing it's around a speed 7 or maybe 8. The comparison to a beat in Felon is pretty accurate.
To me the Felon is clearly faster than Saint Pro, so I have a hard time interpreting this description.

Btw. The Spirit sounds pretty similar. Is this closer to Spirit or Felon?

Maybe it's around a StPro speed wise, I didn't test them side by side and it's been a long time since I've thrown a StPro. When you look at the rim, it just looks slow, its the first thing I noticed .. kinda like a Seer in that respect. I've never thrown a Spirit so I can't compare those.

Any update on the Convict from the inside men? :)

Previously I compared this to Spirit, but obviously I meant the Spark. So how close is this to Spark?

I can't speak for all "inside men" but my sneak-peak Convict is en route as I type. It should arrive by Friday, hopefully I'll get a chance to throw it over the weekend and see what it's all about.

I've thrown it for a bit now in both plastics, and for me it's a tick slower SaintPro. I'm not sure which one will stay in my bag for the spot in between Escape/Felon just yet. I'm not a long thrower, 350 max, StPro's and Escapes around 300.

So, is this in general release? Anybody have a FD3 and a Convict ?

Looks like the Convict will be what I "thought" the Spark was going to be. Though I'm extremely happy with the Spark, as its replaced my XXX, but I'm looking for a good compliment to my Felons. After watching that video on youtube of the Convict, I'm really looking forward to it.

I've thrown it for a bit now in both plastics, and for me it's a tick slower SaintPro. I'm not sure which one will stay in my bag for the spot in between Escape/Felon just yet. I'm not a long thrower, 350 max, StPro's and Escapes around 300.

Have you thrown the Spark and if so, how does this Convict compare to it?

I picked up 4 of the AM Worlds Convicts so far and have played a few rounds with them now. All of mine have very flat tops and feel really similar to the felon. This lucid plastic is on the gummier side and is quite flexible.

While I love the feel of the disc, the flight is not what I was expecting. These disc feel like felons but their stability is much closer to the escape. I think their closest comparison would be a gstar thunderbird with a fresh thunderbird actually being slightly more OS. Thrown with a slight hyzer the convict will flip up and turn a little and then fade back to the original line.

There is still a decent gap between my most beat in felon and my most OS convict. If you like these I would stock up because I wouldn't be surprised if dynamic tweaked the mold for the general release to beef up the HSS.

I picked up 4 of the AM Worlds Convicts so far and have played a few rounds with them now. All of mine have very flat tops and feel really similar to the felon. This lucid plastic is on the gummier side and is quite flexible.

While I love the feel of the disc, the flight is not what I was expecting. These disc feel like felons but their stability is much closer to the escape. I think their closest comparison would be a gstar thunderbird with a fresh thunderbird actually being slightly more OS. Thrown with a slight hyzer the convict will flip up and turn a little and then fade back to the original line.

There is still a decent gap between my most beat in felon and my most OS convict. If you like these I would stock up because I wouldn't be surprised if dynamic tweaked the mold for the general release to beef up the HSS.

I hope they don't change them if they fly like you describe. From your description they sound like they will fit about perfect between my fd and my felon. I've tried thunderbirds and a pd they were a tick to overstable for my power for the shot I wanted them to perform.

My experience as well after a dozen throws with a single convict. Some slight turn with a 300' throw, and a solid fade. Very little glide, like the Felon. Still leaves a sizable gap between the Convict and the Felon. Should handle winds OK despite the slight turn. If they could just tweak this disc a bit to be more overstable, it would be better IMO.

Latest posts