• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger H2.0

kw83028

* Ace Member *
Coming March 2016. No MSRP given

Geared towards the most intense of disc golfers. This bag features a built in hydration system, rainfly, and bullet proof ABS molded bottom.

Attachments

• ranger2.0.JPG
    ranger2.0.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 499
bout time built in hydration came to dg bags. im surprised nobody has partnered with camel or osprey yet to manufacture dg bags (upper park bags kind of look osprey bags tho)

That is a nice looking bag! Damn it! So many new bags I want to spend money on.

Probably gonna be about 200 dollars. Theres so many nice backpacks, but none in my price range... Birthday please come sooner

I was completely sold on getting the Lat E2 luxury bag until I saw this pop up on my Facebook feed. Now I'm having second thoughts. Anyone have any ideas if these are going to come in other colors, or if latitude is coming out with a E3?

And I just bought the camo ranger bag with Christmas money. Oh well. I love it, so I won't worry about always having the latest and greatest.

Any other updates or info on the Ranger 2.0 bag? I may be interested in this one. I hope it has a built in seat option, That would really sway me

Interesting way to do the rainfly, not quite sure how I feel about that yet but my first thought is that it is just an umbrella for your bag. Id like to see how well the system works.

225.00 isn't too insane I suppose. I would hope that water bladder is easy to remove/clean. It would be unfortunate for that to get moldy. :gross:

Latest posts