• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Echostar

I don't know about the 'normal' stamp Echo plastic, the Echo Bosses I have are from the USDGC if that makes any difference on stability. Stashed away I've got some first run Echo Xcalibers, but haven't checked the stability of those verses other Xcalibers. Guess I will if and when I start throwing them. Got another Echo Xcaliber I traded for that I may go do comparisons with today just to see if there's any noticeable difference. For Echo Teebirds, I don't have any so I can't weigh in but one local pro is convinced the green ones are waaay more stable than any other Teebirds short of the 11x KC's.

why are all the echo star discs heavy?

and if I am wrong on that can some one point me to a less than 170 echo star destroyer?

I wish Innova would have a more complete explanation of what discs are offered in Echo Star and how this plastic tends to fly based on other platiscs.

Yeah i am on that innova site like every other day other than 2 sentences about what echostar is made out of recyled discs i don't see where they share every model they make and how they fly?

when you're looking at, say, the Teebird on innova's site, it shows you all plastic it's available in.

they fly very similar to star, if different at all

it's rated speed 9 for some reason. :\

but for me, they fly like a seasoned champ TeeBird. i carry 4 in my bag (new, used, seasoned, and BEAT) and they replaced my TBs, TLs, and Leopards all in one disc.

ok I think i am getting it. I just now realized that if they offer it in Star plastic then they also offer it in EchoStar? Because if not, I still can't figure it out, but I know mostly what models are in echostar already from other disc golf online stores, I just wish it was more clear on innova's site. I would love an echostar viking or orc too bad they don't make those.

ok I think i am getting it. I just now realized that if they offer it in Star plastic then they also offer it in EchoStar? Because if not, I still can't figure it out, but I know mostly what models are in echostar already from other disc golf online stores, I just wish it was more clear on innova's site. I would love an echostar viking or orc too bad they don't make those.

i don't think that's true. i've never seen an echo star:

eagle
coyote
TL
leopard
rhyno
aviar (this seems feasible though)

but they make all those in star

Pro Orcs. I would be interested. My best disc is a 167 like super clear like champion Orc. Most controllable 350. The pro would have more glide?

Latest posts