• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Electron Plastic Poll- What mold do you want?!

Next new electron plastic disc?!

• Ion

Votes: 45 25.1%
  • Anode

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Envy

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • Proxy

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • Unnamed Proto

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Vector

Votes: 26 14.5%
  • Axis

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Tangent

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Tensor

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Alias

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Theory

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Volt

Votes: 39 21.8%
  • Shock

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Amp

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Resistor

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Servo

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Switch

• Clash

• Crave

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • Inspire

• Tesla

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Inertia

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Motion

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Impulse

• More baseline molds would make me bag more MVP

Votes: 28 15.6%

• Total voters
Yes please on the Anode. I am not buying anymore Anodes until they are out in Electron.

We still have not to my knowledge heard a definitive answer on whether we will get existing molds in Electron. It would be nice if they would speak out on this.

hi guys. Ion needs more votes :p

I'm a HUGE envy fan and I yet I agree with AIM here.

Th Ion is the only logical choice IMO for the next disc. I've found all of the low profile PnA class from MVP/Axiom to be too quick for circle putting. The Ion in Eletron would be the final blow in the Wiz vs. Ion debate that we all love. Having three specific flexibilities that can be counted on would be huge vs. the great Wizard hunt that so many folks are on.

I live in St. Louis. Am friends with DaveMac. Have molds produced at Gateway.....
AND I'd still give an Electron Ion a run in my putter slot after a year and a half of using the same wizard. Especially if they come out low shouldered and with a firmer flavor :D

Yeah its really about damn time for some ions and anodes in electron.

U resurrecting a couple old threads here, AIM? My answers are still the same :p

I like firm Electron just fine. Great feel. So the OM gets nicked up pretty quick on chains, but if it wasn't softer than their other OM's, people would be complaining about bounce outs.

Envy. It would be my only putter if it came in baseline plastic. P/N Off the tee and E for Putts... Please.

When will we be getting more stuff in Electron? Rather, will we? Plasma came out after and we already have 4 molds (Volt, Amp, Anode, and Ion) with more being released at Circuits (Tangent, Tesla, and more..) Just seems odd that Plasma is getting half the lineup with Electron receiving nothing. MVP knows we want Anode and Ion in Electron for sure. I'm hoping we get it before winter!

Conspiracy theories that they are trying to improve electron so it's slightly more durable than warm butter

I would be in agreement with you on that one ranger

Came here just to vote Ion. Anode would be great too.

There's a reason I still use Wizards in the serious bag, and that is purely for breaking in baseline.

Latest posts