• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ESP Glow Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonnagal

Eagle Member
We have 6 extras left if anyone would still like them. They are all 172, scale weight,with the 170-172 sticker from Discraft on them. Discraft ran these with the max weight being 172-174. They came out looking grey with a black stamp on them and actually feel like a sturdier ESP. Please send the $23 via PayPal, Friends and Family, to [email protected] then please PM me your address.

I also have some 173's in very limited quantity if interested.

Last edited:
In for at least 2, where do I sign up? Never seen/heard of esp glo before.

It's all in the starting thread, you need to send the money to the paypal listed then also PM me your info. ESP Glow is only being made for the MDGO as a fundraiser from Discraft for helping out.

Quick question, and idk if you'll even know the answer yet, but will they all be the traditional white glow? Or will they do colored glow as well?

Tia

Quick question, and idk if you'll even know the answer yet, but will they all be the traditional white glow? Or will they do colored glow as well?

Tia

We asked that at the meeting. As of now it's only the normal glow color. We are asking if they are able to make them in color's. However, considering this is a special run they are probably going to say no. If this does change I will let you know.

We asked that at the meeting. As of now it's only the normal glow color. We are asking if they are able to make them in color's. However, considering this is a special run they are probably going to say no. If this does change I will let you know.

Gracias

I hear they are going to have magic hyzer dust mixed in. Is that true? Also do they fly better south of Kalamazoo?

4 more days left to guarantee you will get some. Money is due December 31st. Buy now and pay less later.

Just a reminder that if you would like in on the pre sale the money is due tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts