• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Essential Discs in Morrisville, NC

Not sure he has a brick and mortar store. He is Christy and I's sponsor though. Good prices and decent selection of stuff and can get just about anything if you ask. Obviously doesn't have the stock of the big guys but definitely competes in pricing.

He has a good eye for sponsorship, his girls won Rec, Int and got 2nd in Adv at US womens.

He'll let you pick up your plastic so you don't have to pay shipping. He's got no actual store though. I usually meet him at Food Lion and grab whatever and then go grocery shopping. ;)
Though this last one...he listed a "Pearl" GL Flow...which would lead one to believe it was some sort of pearly gold line yummy goodness. Nope. Flat. ****ing. White. I'm a bit miffed about that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Plus I am not sure that those of us with zero artistic talent or eye can really tell pearly vs plain and flawed. Buyer beware is the safe policy. Ask him to swap it out for you. If you haven't thrown it, that'd be fair.

Latest posts