• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Estimated price for a dye

rdwyer

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to custom dye a disc with me, and if so how much it would cost. I'd be looking for a disc with Kenny Powers from eastbound and down's face on it. Mabye the show logo too but the face is the most important part. Let me know, thanks! :thmbup:

yep, dyer's guild. i've paid $10 per disc to have it dyed and returned to me.

10 bucks is a little low. I would expect at least 15 with return shipping. also depends on if you want black or color(s).

Of the people to mention, I'm flattered that you picked me along with A_P! But I'm backed up with like 6 or 7 dyes to do in the next week? :eek:
But it usually looks something like this:
1 Color simple dye: $10
+ $5 for additional colors
+ $5-$10 for complexity/detail
Buyer pays shipping both ways.

I thought it worked another way. If you dye me a disc I will throw it and give you free advertisement.

I'm carrying discs dyed by one of the forum members here and people absolutely love the stuff. I'm proud of them and he should be also.

Hmmm...if I were dyeing to make money (ha ha, no pun intended), then maybe, along with a stack of business cards. But I just do it for fun. Right now I'm dyeing 4 discs as a thank you/reward for the couple that found my sunglasses that I posted were lost a couple weeks back.

I thought it worked another way. If you dye me a disc I will throw it and give you free advertisement.

I'm carrying discs dyed by one of the forum members here and people absolutely love the stuff. I'm proud of them and he should be also.

i don't think any of us dyer's are "balling" with our stacks of money...at least i'm not.

i basically cover my materials and make maybe a few bucks on each disc.

I can't help you with a dye, but oh my god, Kenny Powers on a disc..you sir have the mind of a genius! :thmbup:

I try to get enough from dyes that I cover my cost and enough for me to dye a couple of discs for myself personally. I've never actually made enough money for it seem like a viable business. It's a great hobby especially in the winter time.