• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Favorite Innova Plastic

What is your favorite Innova Plastic?

• DX

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Pro

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Champ

Votes: 54 42.2%
  • Star

Votes: 43 33.6%
  • R-Pro

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • RW-PRo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KC/JK-Pro

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • CE

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • SE

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • EchoStar

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
I think this is why Latitude has it right...their champ-like plastic is the top of the line and the grip line is very star like (but grippy and flexi) is their mid-line.

I based my DX vote on the idea that if I could only have one disc to throw, it would be a DX Aviar P & A.

If we're talking drivers, though, my choice is clearly Champion.

I LOVE Star plastic. I can never seem to get any kind of grip on champion like I can on star. However, I have not been fortunate enough to try Champion Edition yet.

I have to say DX since that is what I am most used to throwing. I am more consistent with DX than Champ at the moment, but I only own one Champ disc. My fiancee has a Star Sidewinder, which I have thrown a couple times and really like, but I still say DX at the moment.

Star gets my vote. I have more discs in Champ because of price but I like the way a Star feels

Star for me. My home course is very wooded on 5 baskets and most of the others will have at least several in strategic spots. Star just holds up so well and does not seem as stiff as the champion to me.

I through a new DX cobra today and it slammed a tree and it looked like a crispy taco shell.

IF it were still around CE. However, depending on the disc I use star or champ. All three are excellent.

Distance Driver Star
Fairway Champion
Midrange Star/DX
Putt and Approach anything that is stiff

It's the Star for me, the plastic just feels right for me. I do throw some Champions but I just haven't been able to feel comfortable with the grip as I do with Star/DX.

Latest posts