• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite online vendors

icyblueroads

Lets hear it, what is your favorite online vendor and why.

I personally like Dynamic Discs because they have a lot of unique discs that are exclusive to them and the prices are reasonable.

I also like Marshall Street because they also have a great selection of discs and prices are also reasonable.

Discgolfcenter.com is where I buy almost all my discs for the past 5 years or so. I love that I can pick the exact weight and color, get free shipping that only take about a week to get to me, and get frequent customer discounts. they have many discs and seem to get new releases reliably.

Disc Golf Center is great because of their free shipping (for $12 and over) and the Innova ratings system for every manufacturer out there. It comes in really handy when comparing one brand to another. However, Marshall Street has a wonderful selection (and I believe faster shipping). Generally, I try to buy from Disc Golf Center if I can since it normally works out to be cheaper (given I normally buy one disc at a time).

Marshall St is my first stop.
Disc Nation and Dynamic Discs are second.
GGGT is third.
DGC is fourth.

I have never had an issue with any retailer so my list isn't based off performance. I just choose these mainly because MSt's free shipping minimum is so low, and they have very reasonable prices.

I was never a huge fan of Disc Nation's for a long time because they don't offer free shipping. I've come around though because their service is top notch, prices are competitive, and Zam's avatar has boobs (and beer).

Endless positive experiences with GGGT for probably two decades. I have never had a problem they were not ready to solve. I cannot say enough nice things.

DD for many reasons but mainly the service and how much they do for the sport. It's not about a profit with them. I also have good experiences with Justin at Community Discs and Disc Nation.

Non disc retailers I like Hyzer Bomb and Huklab. Both have communicated well with me about an order and delivered on it.

If y'all aren't shopping at InfiniteDiscs, then you are all missing out. The User reviews are great, they have a huge selecti on, and hands down the cheapest prices around. They also have the best customer service around. Plus the discs I order from them get to me in 2 days, Max, since they are so close. Check 'em out because they rock!

Marshall Street! Trenton and Pete (I believe) are great at holding stuff for me, picking out pretty Swedish discs and always have a great attitude when I call. Also, the free shipping over 50 bucks isn't bad at all, and if I'm just ordering one disc, they will ship it out 1st class.

I tried to like community discs, but after my one order I am completely unsatisfied.

Disc Nation.

But I'm not a great example. I just tried them first and never had a reason to try anyone else, sine they are going a fine job. Never had a bad experience. I like picking the weight and color.

Now imagine if we could keep you from cherry picking the good Discmania mids*! ;)

*I managed to get some with your help so I'm kidding

Haha

So we had 2 more of the flat Md2s come into the store shipment(this is separate from the online facility). Totally snagged again

Definitely check out the Shark3 if you like those new MD2s. Same top, not as flat, but still a really nice beefy feel.

In order:

Community Discs
Dynamic Discs
Marshall Street
Disc Golf Station (Much love Grant, just don't have a lot of molds I throw)
Disc Golf Center
Disc Golf Store

I tend to use Marshall Street if I am placing a larger order(>$50), or Community Discs if buying one or two discs. I like Marshall Street's monthly deals, and they are consistently fast on their shipping(which is free on orders above $50). Community discs also has competitive pricing, and a reasonable $1 shipping charge, plus Justin adds a personal touch to every order. Both have good item descriptions and allow for ordering specific colors and weights.

I've also bought from discgolfcenter and maybe another company or two, and was satisfied with them as well. I would love to be able to support DN also, as they are here in Texas...but, aye, there's the rub...have to consider sales tax in the equation with them.

I'd love to give you just one answer, but for me it depends:

Want/Need to go fondle a disc because I'm picky...
GGGT, but I'm highly biased as a Minneapolis suburb resident. Why not stop by and get what you want, today with no shipping?

Obscure stuff
Marshall Street. Plus, the item descriptions are hands-down the funniest things I've ever read.

Customer Service
EVERYONE I've ever bought from had great service, so this is a push. I did however get a hand written thank you note from Justin @ Community Discs, so that was wicked!

Need one disc
Disc Golf Center or Disc Golf Store... free shipping ($12 minimum order is free shipping in my eyes at least :p)

Need a bunch of discs
Anyone honestly... all comes down to who has my mold/weight combinations in stock. I'll pay a few extra dollars if I need 3 discs, and a store has all three in my weight and color.

Why has no one mentioned Clearwater? I realize their site is stuck in the 90s, but I've never had any problems and they've always gone out of their way to be helpful.