• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

You must have missed my last post. I wasn't asking about retail, I was asking about re-sell value.

Test flights are going for about 35-40 but there's a lot of discs in the proto run. I don't foresee it's increasing in resell value. Paige also confirmed nothing is changing in the first run except the stamp unlike the proto lunas.

How's the plastic compared to stock Luna's?

I found those way too stiff.

How's the plastic compared to stock Luna's?

I found those way too stiff.

I think I've finally come to the conclusion that the Fierce won't work for me at least in warmer temps (we have an indoor putting league and it gets over 70 in there most weeks) as it is a decent amount softer than the Luna. I could see the Luna being my primary putter, with the Fierce being my US throwing putter/wet or cold putting putter.

I plan on using the Fierce for now, and revisiting my thought come April or May. I need to fix my putting form though.

Paige just posted the Stamp for the Fierce on her Instagram. .looks like a retro 80´s videogame , kind of like it

Just insane that Paige can go Cryztal Fierce to inside C1 on that 320ft hole 6 at Maple Hill. . the hardest hole for the FPO field.
Paige goes Fierce-fierce for the Birdy

Paige basicly throws that CryZtal Fierce on every hole. . to bad you can´t buy that disc, it would sell like crazy

what has been everyone's impression on these? I really want to get one to try out. I just switched to the Luna but I am not sold on them yet.

Not much to say. It's low profile, beadless, glidey, straight (putting), slightly understable (throwing). Plastic is nice but that depends on what you like. Flies exactly like a Deputy. It's an excellent disc.

I have medium large hands and I find the smaller diameter of this disc to be uncomfortable. Unfortunate because I want to love the disc.

I don't love the Luna, but if you paired a Z Luna with a Cryztal Fierce, you'd have a solid set of glidey driving putters. Bookend with a Zone and Sol. Still rooting for a Challenger SS in a premium plastic.

So.......cryztal fierces are back on the discraft website! excited to have a backup for my POTY fierce.

Oh boy can't wait to pay $30+ for a backup to my POTY, unless I get stupid lucky and snag one from DC, unlike my POTY (which I scored for just $40 secondhand).

On a related note, anyone throwing the Big Z and how do they compare to Cryztal Fierces and Lunas?

They were going in and out of stock all day yesterday, someone said they were releasing small batches on the website to prevent bots buying them all.

Imo the big Z fierce starts to really overlap with the cryztal Luna, still very straight like you'd expect a fierce to be, but a healthy fade at the end. More like a JK/JC Aviar or Luna or judge. Imagine the distance a cryztal hyzer finishes compared to a stock blend one, (for me it's about 10-15 feet) the Big Z hyzers about twice that far.