• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fire extinguisher tone pole

Any way to keep wasps and such from building nests in these things?

Any way to keep wasps and such from building nests in these things?

Never had a problem with wasps with these tonals, wouldn't people throwing discs at them prevent wasps from choosing it as a home?

I gave some of these tonals for a course in Grovedale Alberta without issue so far regarding wasps. Just yesterday the course in Fort St John is re-using the same tonals from Dawson Creek, so we'll see if wasps or anything are a problem.

Never had a problem with wasps with these tonals, wouldn't people throwing discs at them prevent wasps from choosing it as a home?

I gave some of these tonals for a course in Grovedale Alberta without issue so far regarding wasps. Just yesterday the course in Fort St John is re-using the same tonals from Dawson Creek, so we'll see if wasps or anything are a problem.

The park I'm thinking about putting these in may not get a lot of traffic and for some reason wasps and dobbers waste no time building nests in things around here.