• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] first discraft disc....

Looking at your lineup, I'd say the Reaper could replace your Banshee (although I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me there)...

Always thought the Reaper was closer to a Firechicken, eh, either way it doesn't fly like my champ banshee. If I could get a Drone in Z plastic, it might (only might, mind you) replace my Gator. I'm not a fan of ESP or FLX.

Buzzz Pro D in the 162-165ish g range is the only Discraft disc I throw. I love it.

I find my Z glo buzzz, pro D cyclone, and z stalker to be pretty unique among my bag.

I began innova only, but once i threw and felt a few different discraft discs I added them and don't regret it.

I throw almost all discraft.

Crush, Flick, and Wildcat are staples in my bag. Then for mids wasp buzz and storm.

METEOR. You need a METEOR.

Maybe a Stalker, maybe a Surge...if you need a hyzer flip or roller disc I would recommend a Avenger SS.

Magnet/challenger/banger gt are all good putters.

Wasp!

\/\/

I started out as anti-Discraft as the Nazi's were anti-Semitic (and probably with less reason). However, I have grown to appreciate several discraft discs. The disc that started it was the Buzzz.

I love my Z Predator for both forehand and backhand shots...and my flick is my main forehand disc for distance in an open area where it has some room to do it's thing.

I'm a big fan of Discraft, and i agree that the Buzzz and the Comet are great discs. The Comet is my favorite for sure. I also like the Pro D Challenger, so if you are looking for an overstable putter I would check one of those out.

The Buzzz was my first discraft disc as well, I love the Cryztal Z and FLX plastics the best. Couple that with the Stalker (Midrange accuracy @ fairway driver length) and pepper in the FLX Drone when you need that meathook and you've got the Discraft my bag never goes without.