• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First World Disc golf problems...

When your dream disc appears at the mail box and you can't bring yourself to throw it because you don't want to catch it up.

When you sit at home dwelling on the thought that your inked disc that was lost, was found by someone who kept it.

First World!

When reaching in the bag for the disc you know you should throw but instead opt for a less favorite disc that may make it because the disc has to do a trip across the pond.

What are third world disc golf problems?

The basket caddy drank too much the night before and doesn't show up to carry your basket.

Seasonal monsoons flood holes #5, #6, #13 and #14.

One of your baskets gets stolen, to be recycled.

There are too many wedding photo shoots in the 'parkland.'

The motorbike drink lady is nowhere to be found.

Can't work on 3 new holes for our course 'cause I've got to take my son to his soccer game.

Thinking someone's opinion on how a disc flies is offensive because you really like that disc.

getting a cool new disc in the mail for "that driver" spot in your bag, heading to the course to test it out, and finding a brand new backup of the mold you were going to replace.

Wading into a water hazard to retrieve your errant disc when another group puts one into the same water hazard, and then gets pissy when you refuse to look for their disc instead of yours. "But you are already in the water, duuuuuude!"

First world problem: I just holed out with an Assassin.

3rd world problem: An assassin just holed out my head.

Latest posts