• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Five easiest ways to develop distance!

I've always thrown with a bit of a hyzer and I quickly surpassed all my friends who strived to throw all their shots flat. The added ease of getting the nose down and the advantage you get from having a larger window of angles where your shot will go where you want are both huge.

Not calling out garublador specifically, but it's posts similar to this that make me wish people had their disc golf credentials posted, e.g. PDGA rating & years of experience. I'd prefer to know if the person dishing out the advice is a 750 rated player or a 950 one.

ERic

Not calling out garublador specifically, but it's posts similar to this that make me wish people had their disc golf credentials posted, e.g. PDGA rating & years of experience. I'd prefer to know if the person dishing out the advice is a 750 rated player or a 950 one.

ERic

:eek::D::D

My rating is 958 so I'm no touring pro. But I do take advice from pros that are better than me and even if I don't agree with what they say at the moment, time usually proves them to be correct :eek: