• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flak4 Bag Millennium Hyzerbomb

heddykevy

This bag looks choice. I'm patiently waiting for its speculated Fall release. No public updates since late July, when these photos from the Am Worlds flymart appeared on Millennium's FB page.

rsz_bag.jpg

rsz_bag2.jpg

rsz_bag3.jpg

rsz_bag4.jpg

It appears that the top compartment is stiffer than the previous version. Hopefully it won't sag as easily when empty, which was a complaint with the Flak3.

The way in which the back straps are sewn across the back is a major improvement. Hopefully this leads to increased durability and reduces the potential for the straps to tear away from the bag over time.

I'm digging the built in dividers as well.

Anyone else patiently anticipating the release of this bag? I would also appreciate more information from someone in the know.

I am also patiently waiting. Love my flak3 but this bag looks like some nice changes in the right direction. Also digging the black/grey color option

The flak x is even sweeter I think

I commented on their Facebook page in early September and they said that preorders should be able in the next few weeks. That means they "should" be available soon if what they said is correct.

Millennium sent out the following today:

"You are receiving this email because you purchased your Flak3 from Millennium, Discs Unlimited, or Hyzer Bomb. Since the release of the Flak in early 2014, we have been listening to feedback, criticism and valuable input from our sponsored players and customers alike.
We knew there was room for improvement of the Flak based on types of warranty claims and issues some customers were reporting. It is possible that you have had or are having some issues with your Flak3. We want you to know that we have made great efforts to remedy these issues. In fact, we have delayed production of another run for months because we have been working on modifications and updates to improve our design for the Flak4. The process entailed two different manufacturers and four rounds of modifications throughout the testing phases. It is incredibly important to us to make sure the Flak4 exceeds our customer's expectations. We think you will be impressed by all of the improvements we have made. You can learn more about all the updates we have applied here. That being said, we want to show our appreciation by offering you an upgrade to the Flak4 at a discounted rate of $120*, a savings of $70.

This upgrade to the Flak4 would not require you to return your original Flak3. Accepting this upgrade will bind you to the terms and conditions included at the bottom of this letter. We ask you to please act quickly as this is a limited time offer and will expire December 31, 2014.

You can redeem this offer by ordering here. Upon adding the Flak4 to your cart, enter your unique coupon code during checkout. The adjusted price of $120* will include basic ground shipping.
*(Please note: the digital camo is $20 more than basic color price.)

Bags are expected to ship mid-January 2015"

Beat me to posting!

Putter pockets: It appears that all 3 hold 1 putter max (correct me if I am wrong, does top hold 2?). I throw a lid as my putter and I wanted to know if a birdie putter would even fit.

Also, on the flak3 didnt they announce that the camo was only for oen edition?

Otherwise, Im really excited. Probably getting this bag in the black/grey.

Also, it has 2 spots for a stool/umbrella? I see the clip and slot on the side, and the bottom clips.

Got me a black/grey preordered! And got to put my hands on some prototypes a couple weeks ago. They are def sweet. The whole bag seems to be more rigid in a good way. It stands taller and slimmer without losing any main compartment space. the yoke design on the straps looks to be a huge improvement, as well as the straps and the adjustability of the cross chest clip. And the padding on the backing is leaps above what it was before. This bag should be much more comfortable and without the sag issues. Im excited!

Got me a black/grey preordered! And got to put my hands on some prototypes a couple weeks ago. They are def sweet. The whole bag seems to be more rigid in a good way. It stands taller and slimmer without losing any main compartment space. the yoke design on the straps looks to be a huge improvement, as well as the straps and the adjustability of the cross chest clip. And the padding on the backing is leaps above what it was before. This bag should be much more comfortable and without the sag issues. Im excited!

How many putters do each of the pockets hold?

For those that want the update, the Flak 4 is almost ready to ship! We are expecting to ship by Jan. 14th.

The bag looks and carries great! Flak X isn't long behind....We'll be opening up presales sometime in January for them.....

Matt - Hyzerbomb

If you like the 3, you will LOVE the 4. It carries so much more comfortable and fits just as much. It just feels like a better bag.

I'm seriously thinking about doing a pre order on a flak4 digi camo to replace my aging grip L series. it looks awesome, but is there any advantage to the Flak-X? should I wait it out? there isn't much information out about it yet.

The flak x zips in a very weird way. There is no storage compartment. It reminds me of a embark jartop (see thread: "New 25$ DIY Backpack Bag").

I'm waiting to bite the bullet until these are actually available. I like the look of the camo/grey. my grip bag is getting crappier by the day and I really want something new and different with more usable storage. I hope they get these released to the public soon, I want one.

Latest posts