• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flashing Removal - Legal or Not?

fucktard said:
ok...please provide evidence of this statement of fact, from the manufacturers perspective.
I worked at a disc brand, and according to the owner and Dave D, flashing is a molding artifact. The 25-year old Aurora mold was redesigned and replaced because of the flashing it produced.

Zach, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Please produce recordings (or any other evidence) of Dave D. talking about how flash is just a molding artifact.

Are we really doing this?
cool_story_troll.jpg

goat cheese said:
I worked at a disc brand, and according to the owner and Dave D, flashing is a molding artifact. The 25-year old Aurora mold was redesigned and replaced because of the flashing it produced.

thats really interesting.

do you have any evidence of this outside of your really interesting story?

one could argue that nobody has ever been mistakenly conceived since everyone knows babies are a bi product of sex and their very existence proves that it wasnt a mistake because both parents knew that it was part of the molding process

I've never seen, smelled, tasted, touched, or heard Apoths brain; Therefore, I can empirically deduce he does not in fact have one. Burden of proof falls upon you Apoth.

But srsly, nice trollin.

Latest posts