• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Flat Top Stable Putter

Discraft Ringer? It's thin, flat, slightly OS, but not as much as a harp. It's cheap too.

Otherwise, Envy for more glide (but now only premium plastic)

I'll say when Axiom releases Firm Electron Envy's it will shake up a lot of things for people. I personally don't like to actually PUTT with discs like the proxy,envy,harp because they are more like short mids or throwing putters. But I did putt a bit with an Atom and its really nice, and the Harp BT hard as they beat up good, its actually a great putting putter, so idk its all personal, but I think RINGER is a good choice for what you're describing. since the Aviar3 wasn't working for you

Ridge is definitely the shallowest putter I've seen. My buddy uses it as his approach disc and loves it. I use Jokeri. You probably can't go wrong with either.

Jokeri is 1.5cm rim depth and the Ridge is deeper at 1.6. Huge difference in feel from Ringer at 1.2. Vibram's Summit on the other hand is at 1.2.

A firm baseline equivalent to KC/Mc Pro, 350g, Zero/Bt Hard, Fossil, etc. would be nice. I've tried Jawbreaker and I don't like it. I didn't hate either but... It's not my cup of tea. X-soft isn't terrible either. I don't even know why I'm commenting. Bt Harps, a Jokeri in basic, and Ultrium and Fossil Serpents pretty much cover all my needs. I'm not the one that needs a shallow approach disc. Not planning to switch to the Ringer any time soon.

Jokeri is 1.5cm rim depth and the Ridge is deeper at 1.6. Huge difference in feel from Ringer at 1.2. Vibram's Summit on the other hand is at 1.2.

Ahhh. I stand corrected. I've never thrown the Ridge but I checked it out the other day after my friend threw it. Seemed shallower than my Jokeri. Never seen a Summit or a Ringer.

I should've mentioned the Spike earlier. I used to putt with one and I remember it being really shallow. Wish it came in harder plastic.

A firm baseline equivalent to KC/Mc Pro, 350g, Zero/Bt Hard, Fossil, etc. would be nice. I've tried Jawbreaker and I don't like it. I didn't hate either but... It's not my cup of tea. X-soft isn't terrible either. I don't even know why I'm commenting. Bt Harps, a Jokeri in basic, and Ultrium and Fossil Serpents pretty much cover all my needs. I'm not the one that needs a shallow approach disc. Not planning to switch to the Ringer any time soon.

Yeah, I was being facetious. They should run plain X in every mold.

I have a proto Colt that is flat as a pancake. The DX and XT Colts are a little domey-er.