• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Fly-By-Nite glo discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I am friends with the owner/designer of these awsome discs and he has given me permission to try and sell them here. I do not have them on my person but could get them within a day or two. There are two: the Bat is a 150g floater made out of propelene and almost looks white, the Owl is a heavier disc made out of ethelene and flies very similar to a beat in Roc. The thing that makes these discs so special is the rim. You put two standard 8" glow bracelets into it and then use it for night golf. I have played several rounds with my owl and it is amazing, I dont have to rush to my disc before it fades. the price would be in the neighborhood of 18-20 shipped. Below are some pics.

Bat
IMG-20110326-00216.jpg

Owl
IMG-20110326-00214.jpg

Rim
IMG-20110326-00215.jpg

Last edited:
by 8" glowsticks, do you mean glow bracelets? two 8" glow sticks might make it a bit...unwieldy...

I got one of these discs years ago. I think I got a tube of 100 glow sticks for like $10 with it.

Fly by note owl

Do you still have any fly by note discs for sale. I've had 2 for a long time but now I've got friends interested in them. My email is rtbruch@gmail

Do you have any left for sale? Would be interested in buying multiple owls if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.