• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flyboy Aviation loses Lillian

Kelly, I am sorry to hear that. She was a fantastic host and part of what made Flyboy the course it is and was.

Never had the opportunity to meet the lady nor have I played FlyBoy yet, but my condolences and thoughts are with you.

So sorry for your loss Kelly, I was fortunate enough to stay overnight back in March and meet Lillian. She took us in and took great care of us while we were there. She is like everyone has already mentioned one of the nicest people that anyone will ever meet. She has always been mentioned in my trip to Flyboy as the great lady that treated us so well while we were there. My condolences.

Like MrFixIt I also have not had the joy of playing Flyboy or meeting Kelly and his family. I will say however that was one of the things other than the amazing disc golf as to why I wanted to visit. I have heard such wonderful things about you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss Kelly. I wish you and your family well.

I am so sorry for your, and your father's, loss, Kelly.
The lunch Lillian made for me and my Fiance was amazing. Many thanks to you and your family for the hospitality. I hope to visit one day again.
DSCJNKY

this is sad news... I will never forget her charming spirit and kindest hospitality at the 2012 meet. Thank you, Lillian, for the fond memories of an amazing experience.

Kelly, I share my condolences for you and your family. Stayed at your place with some friends a few Summers ago and had the pleasure of meeting your mom.

Extremely sad news. I wish you and your family the best in this time. Good thoughts and positive vibes coming your way Sir.