• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] FOR SALE! BRAND NEW ZUCA CART WITH EVERY ATTACHMENT POSSIBLE..NEVER BEEN USED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubes

Par Member
I went all out and bought a brand new Zuca cart this toward the end of last winter and never used it one time. I use my Disc Dynamics bag and just don't need it..Call it an impulse buy or what not but I just use my bag and its all I need. I even made a modification to one of the saddle bags that is removable. It comes with one side being a cooler and the other is a bag to hold you're stuff but I made an insulated cooler that fits it perfectly so both sides can be coolers or remove it and its a bag to carry whatever. I have the rain fly, putter carrier, saddle bags with the seat cover plus added the cooler that can slide in and out, also has the additional storage case that attaches to the pole you pull it with. I'd come off of her for the right offer. Cheaper than buying everything new yourself. Pics are attached and once anyone sees it they will instantly be able to tell she has never been used...Let me know if interested and give me a fair offer and I'd sell it.....

Attachments

• IMG-0277.jpg
    IMG-0277.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG-0278.jpg
    IMG-0278.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG-0273.jpg
    IMG-0273.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
Like I said...Its never even been used yet...I use my bag and just don't need it. I believe I have about $415 total in it with all the accessories. Somewhere in that range. make me an offer? I'd like to get $300. Check out the prices and let me know. Cheaper than buying it online. The wheels have not even been outside yet. LOL. I use my bag when I play. The wheels have never touched soil yet. When you see it you'll be able to tell its brand new and never been used. Just let me know. I can semd more pics but this site only allowed me to attach 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.