• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] For sale or trade for flat Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgreen

Birdie Member
Premium Member
Flat Firebirds still wanted.

Updated. A few discs sold, a few new discs added.

We can talk deals on multiples, especially if what you are buying is lower grade plastic.

Some of the discs marked Ink might have quite a bit of ink on the underside or the inside rim, but they are still great throwers. Paypal goods and services since I got a warning from paypal not to sell items using friends and family.

Still looking for super flat top Firebirds, 9/10 or better. Probably just the 12x or glow champ, but they have to be very very flat. Willing to trade multiples of mine depending on the discs and the type and condition of the Firebird. If you have a very flat Firebird, feel free to make an offer.
Also willing to buy your flat Firebird.

Will have my black lab lick your disc(s) for good luck if you request it. No charge. Guaranteed to knock three strokes off of your game when using one of these lab licked discs.* I can't believe no one has taken me up on this offer. Not my fault if you have bad luck with any non lab licked discs purchased from me.

*results may vary

Blue is Pending or serious inquries
Red is Sold

Putters and Mids
Discraft Pro D Soft Magnet 170 8 $6 lime green with Lake Superior Open 2012 stamp
MVP Proton Axis 173 9 $12 green
Innova Glow Champ Roc3 179 10 $14 MN Am Championships Stamp (not a clear stamp)
Innova Star Roc 175 10 $13 yellow with shiny green Lake Superior Open 2013 stamp
IMG_2730.JPG

Fairway and Slower Drivers
Discraft ESP Stalker 168 9 $7 black with the PDGA stamp from a couple years ago
Innova Champ Teebird 169 10 $12 Idye yellow green with red hook swirl
Discraft Z Flick 173 8 $9 orange, only reason it is an 8 bc of small dent in rim. Still flies great.
Millennium Sirius Orion LS 172 9 $12 white
Innova Champ Valkyrie 175 8.5 $8 Ink This was a clear x-out that I dyed bright pink on the underside, shows up great on the course.
Innova Champ Valkyrie 167 9 $11 Ink yellowish
Innova Champ Sidewinder 169 9 $11 Ink Ink maroon pinkish
IMG_2733.JPG

Faster Drivers
Discraft Z Surge SS 173 9 $11 pink, very faded ink on bottom, otherwise close to perfect condition.
Innova Champ Mamba 168 9.5 $10 blue, X-Out
Innova Champ Wraith 169 10 $12 blue
Innova Champ Boss 175 8.5 $10 Faded Ink bright yellow, rim looks near perfect, scratches on underside flight plate.
Innova Pro Vulcan 166 7.5 $6 Ink white
Discraft Z Nuke 172 6.5 $7 Ink blue, First Run, looks ugly with some scratches but no major dings.
IMG_2738.JPG

Please bump if you PM me. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Yeah that's an x, thanks. I was looking for an eagle L, I know the chances were slim but I had to try. Anyway, I have a flat top, and when I say flat top I mean flat top. It is a 12x champion, red, but really bright almost a ruby reddish pink (maybe it is glow champ but I have no idea). It is marked 175, I would say 9/10 because of ink on the rim, my initials and number. I have maybe thrown it 30 times. Way too heavy for my liking. Are you interested? You didn't mention weight

Those who bought from me in the past couple of days, your discs (and shirt) were sent out this morning.

Bump.

Bump. Plenty of good plastic still left.

Those who have bought from me in the past couple of days, your discs will be going out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.