• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Gotcha thanks.

What about the puddle topped pinnacle fairways? How do they fly relative to the other iterations? My local shop seems to have a bunch of them.

Gotcha thanks.

What about the puddle topped pinnacle fairways? How do they fly relative to the other iterations? My local shop seems to have a bunch of them.

Not sure about puddle tops, never even seen one.

But the Most OS Ghost i have is Blue or Gunmetal Legend Followed by Pink Pinnacle.

And the most os Rival is my Aqua Pinnacle

Gotcha thanks.

mmmmm puddle top ... i havent seen any of these either.. which means you should prob buy them lol :p .. if light weights buy them for me :clap::hfive:

If I was to make an assumption, my shop placed their last order when the guage came out. My bag sat in my car yesterday. My pinn Pat lost some puddle and is now FAF. My pinn Rival is still puddled. I tried to snap a pic with my phone but it didn't really work out.

I'm going back today to my shop. Probably going to spend too much money, but oh well.

So how did the puddle tops fly?

Im thinking it was probably storage or shipping warp, and will go back to normal after a while.

I usually just boil some water and drop discs into the hot water for a few seconds and they snap right back into shape from any warping.

I need experiences with Clutches, all plastics. And go!

Protege: very straight with a tiny fade when new. Seasons the fade out quickly to be a nice, glidey putter with a solid HSS. Can be used for a variety of lines & it's overall more versatile than a lot of P&A molds. If you like the feel of magnets, you can't go wrong with the clutch.

Legacy Mystery Boxes

"Boxes will start shipping on December 12. Limited number of boxes available. Each box will contain 7-9 discs with apparel and/or accessories. Each box will have at least one collectible disc. Some boxes will have multiple collectibles and even some boxes will have nothing but collectibles. Expect some favorites that have been sold on DGBM throughout the year which include production discs, custom stamps, protos, first runs, limited editions, legend, sparkle, OOPs, etc. Expand your collection or start one from scratch!"

http://www.discgolfblackmarket.com/collections/frontpage/products/christmas-mystery-box

this is a great deal, seeing as 1 collector Legacy disc seems to be going for easily $50+ lately. I picked up a couple of these :D

I added a thousand of them to my cart, so i don't think there is a limit, they will probably take them off when they feel like they have sold enough

I was looking at creating an all legacy bag and have 2 discs that I can't find a replacement for.

1. Firebird - I know that a disc that can handle this roll is in the works

2. Nuke OS - My Outlaw isn't quite overstable enough for high headwind max d forehand shots. Hope they make a Nuke OS, PD2, beefy Xcal/Ape, Stiletto style disc sometime in the next few releases.

After looking through a few threads I still can't seem to get a clear answer to my question. Which plastic is the most stable version of the Rampage and the Cannon? I want to get one of each to test out. Would I be correct to assume (for the most part) that a heavy pinnacle rampage and a med-weight icon cannon would cover the majority of my max distance lines?

After looking through a few threads I still can't seem to get a clear answer to my question. Which plastic is the most stable version of the Rampage and the Cannon? I want to get one of each to test out. Would I be correct to assume (for the most part) that a heavy pinnacle rampage and a med-weight icon cannon would cover the majority of my max distance lines?

Legend plastic is the most OS generally. Next would Be pinnacle, then Icon.. there are a few exceptions though, but this is a general rule.

It depends on color somewhat also, Blue/Aqua Pinnacle is usually more OS, Red Icon is also.

And for the other post above yours, the Outlaw easily handles most headwinds, unless your throwing a minimum weight yellow or purple. Red Icon was my most OS Outlaw.. But i have not thrown the Green or Hot Pink which also had higher PLH so they are probably more OS too. a Legend Rampage will be very beefy if you can find one of those, I have a gunmetal legend rampage that is borderline useless OS.. tried crushing it into concrete pavement, trees, etc for a while and its just a tank.

all the colors and plastics having differences in flight makes them seem inconsistent, but i have never had trouble finding replacements for my Legacy discs as long as i order the exact color/plastic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input I noticed on the rampage thread that white pinnacles have been decently stable as well. Ill keep my eyes out for aqua pinnacles and red icons.

Thanks for the input I noticed on the rampage thread that white pinnacles have been decently stable as well. Ill keep my eyes out for aqua pinnacles and red icons.

Yes the White pinnacle rampages i have are good, they are on the more over-stable end of the spectrum, good wind fighters and not useless OS out of the box.

http://www.discgolfblackmarket.com/products/skulboy

looks like they still have pinnacle rampages here, this is acctually where i requested my white ones and they sent me identical pairs.

Might be able to get better deals if you make a request on the legacy collectors/production run facebook page though

I was looking at creating an all legacy bag and have 2 discs that I can't find a replacement for.

2. Nuke OS - My Outlaw isn't quite overstable enough for high headwind max d forehand shots. Hope they make a Nuke OS, PD2, beefy Xcal/Ape, Stiletto style disc sometime in the next few releases.

yeah i have been all legacy since Feb .. well except two discs.. Zone and Firebird.. just nothing like them out there.. once they release something close to it they will be gonzo :)

ian i see you bag bandits and mongoose, do you only use the mongoose for rollers or also for turnovers?

I would rather have something that's closer to a Predator than a Firebird when it's released by Legacy. It would still fill the over stable control driver role and have more distance potential.

Latest posts