• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Ok this looks better. Great looking flight demo, the his looks ready to release. I'll be trying these for sure.

Good job with the redesign.

What's up today I happened to win a Rival in a raffle, it has a Prototype stamp and marked as 166 SB Riv. I was wondering if I have gotten a Prototype Rival mold, or Prototype Legend or if it is even Legend. Thanks.

Last edited:
That's a first run special blend rival. They feel pretty nice, I believe they are a blend of pinnacle and legend?

Nice raffle pickup, some people love them for throwing and others for collecting. I have a couple and love the way they fly

How many were in each of the SB runs again?

I think there was Icon in the blend too. Whatever it was, they feel amazing.

After pondering over it for a while, grabbed one of the last Hunters available in stores. Talking to one of the sales people at the local store around August, seems there are some problems/issues with Legacy's distributor to Europe (or at least Finland), getting stock re-stocked seems to be a bit of an issue.

Any news on the Enemy, what are the chances of getting it out before the new year? Could be the last disc I'll grab for a while. I mean, you've all stopped buying discs before right, so I can do that too :D ?

So I played with a guy today that was throwing an excel rival, I think. (Tag on the bottom was EXR)

I didn't know they made excel rivals, and can't find anywhere to buy them. Was it a limited run type deal?

So I played with a guy today that was throwing an excel rival, I think. (Tag on the bottom was EXR)

I didn't know they made excel rivals, and can't find anywhere to buy them. Was it a limited run type deal?

They make excel rampages. But I assume you'd be able to tell the difference easily.

Excel rivals sound great.

Yep. Excel Rivals were in the starter bags. They have a few at the pro shop at Sylmar also. There were also Excel Patriots and I stumbed into the stamp for an Excel Bandit a while back.

So I went into my local shop yesterday to look around. So I came across 2 bins full of Legacy discs. for $4.99 a disc. I am really new to the game so I did not know anything about Legacy. So I read most of this thread and I think I will be making a trip back to there today. I think it was all Excel plastic. Definitely had a bunch of Patriots, clozers, and clutch.

Was anyone on here lucky enough to get 1 of the 200 USDGC Flag Ghosts?

I could have, but didn't. I hate flag stuff. No point in it for me. Almost bought a few, but decided to let others that wanted them to enjoy them instead.

Plus, the stamp itself was "meh".