• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

By the way the limited run legend clozers being sold are raising money to increase the payouts for the tournament, Legacy is awesome. i bought some because its an killer approach disc in premium plastic, but also a good cause. This is growing tournaments.

from what i had read, the white pinn patriots were slightly more stable than standard. the one i threw stood up from a shallow hyzer and then flew on rope about 350. can i expect that an icon pat may do the same out of the box?

from what i had read, the white pinn patriots were slightly more stable than standard. the one i threw stood up from a shallow hyzer and then flew on rope about 350. can i expect that an icon pat may do the same out of the box?

from my experience the Icon are the most understable version of the Patriot.. still not crazy flippy by any means but they should show some turn .. now with some hyzer it should flip flat and ride.. where my pinnacles have a slight left finish the Icon should finish relatively straight maybe slight right .... FWIW i havent thrown a ton of Icon just once or twice but i throw my Slime Legend a ton and apparently the Legend and Icon are supposed to be pretty darn close

I know you throw a bit longer than me but that flight pattern is pretty close to what I get from my Icon Patriot (Yellow, 174g). You may get more high speed turn with the added power.

I bag a flat, gummy Ivory FR Pinnacle Patriot and will say they are beefier than the other colors from that run. I also carry a white FR Pinnacle that is slightly less glidey and a little more high speed stable than my go-to White Icon. My Icon will flip to flat and fly straight start to finish, and the Pinnacle won't flip as easily and will reliably fade. It also seems to have a little less glide than the Icon. My gummy Pinnacle wouldn't flip out of the box (finally turning a little bit after a couple months of FH rollers) and fades stronger than the others. It's like a glidier seasoned Champ TeeBird.

I find most of the Legend plastic to be more stable, closer to most pinnacle stuff. But yea anything Icon is usually a bit less stable out of the box. I don't throw any pinnacle, i like the feel of Legend more and it has the beefier flight.

Can't wait to beat in my gunmetal rampage, that thing is so beef its going to be an amazing driver once its super beat in.

I find most of the Legend plastic to be more stable, closer to most pinnacle stuff. But yea anything Icon is usually a bit less stable out of the box. I don't throw any pinnacle, i like the feel of Legend more and it has the beefier flight.

Can't wait to beat in my gunmetal rampage, that thing is so beef its going to be an amazing driver once its super beat in.

Have you tried a Pinnacle Ghost? Those things are sweet. The first runs are great! I got backup for my backups. :D

I just got a new pinnacle Ghost in the mail. Its max weight, domey, and hecka stable! I kinda want to throw it into a heafty headwind to see how it fights. Anyone have experience with this?

Have you tried a Pinnacle Ghost? Those things are sweet. The first runs are great! I got backup for my backups. :D

of course i have! :D:D .. i got some FR but i bag the Second Run .. but i will move over to the production once the few i got for cheap are used up :D

I just got a new pinnacle Ghost in the mail. Its max weight, domey, and hecka stable! I kinda want to throw it into a heafty headwind to see how it fights. Anyone have experience with this?

i dont throw max weight so kinda hard for me to say but my 175 Second Run.. has a mild dome.. will do "ok" in the wind but not what i would call a true wind fighter but its also been used a bit.. if it was new and max weight i would think you could trust it

the light makes it look more gold, but came out kinda cool. thanks for the patriot info to all.
e825c596-4a9d-4dc9-bb91-fbcc56eec424_zpsf6936c4b.jpg

nice! gots to love the Moose stamp.. i got some sick Ghosts with that stamp as well .. my buddy bags an identical slime legend pat like that

Of the Ghosts that I have.....179 Icon and 180 Gunmetal prototype both can handle the wind like champs...I'm still working on getting used to the Protege Ghost that I have as a thrower. I love the way it feels in my hand but haven't got a good rip on it yet. Every time I use it I just crap out on the throw because I'm so used to rocs. Then I grab a roc out of my bag and lace the shot....Help I'm mentally unstable about my rocs....I just can't seem to throw this Protege Ghost correctly..

Latest posts