• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

So I bought one of those x-out boxes of 90 putters on Facebook...

I've got a life time supply of Clozers and Clutches. Had a lot of fun sorting through all them. Found 2 Protege Clozers that weighed 220g...

ahhh so you got one of the boxes ... feel free to share the wealth on grinder/huk/team stamp protege clozers :D:D

ahhh so you got one of the boxes ... feel free to share the wealth on grinder/huk/team stamp protege clozers :D:D

Protege Clozers won't be going anywhere :D

Almost all the ones I got were the stiff white run I love.

But I got a ton of Icon I can move if folks want them.

bump it up .. bump it up because.. well because Legacy is just killing it with molds, plastic, service, you name it the guys are on top of their game.. if you havent tried any Legacy molds yet i dunno what you are waiting on but..........

Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

On that same note, infinitediscs reports that there's no news on the Outlaw...since January.

On that same note, infinitediscs reports that there's no news on the Outlaw...since January.

yeah im cool with the Outlaw process .. I would much rather them take their time and get the mold where they want it instead of rushing something out that they arent happy with .. I have full confidence that it will be worth the wait. With the small staff they have and their day jobs im cool with how ever long it takes :D

Hey, its worth the wait for perfection :D

yeah i honestly have no problems at all with the wait.. would it have been nice to have it a few months ago? Of course it would but i have zero problems with the wait .. hell to be honest it blows me away with what they are able to do with what they have at their disposal .. if the only bad thing i can say about them is they have taken a long time to release a mold b/c they arent happy with it then yeah i have nothing bad to say at all lol :D .. but im a gigantic fan boi so hell what can i say lol :p ... Im just so friggen stoked to see what the future holds for Legacy .. the future is oh so bright!

They need to run more stiff as hell faf pinn rivals. I don't want to search out a flat gun metal legend rival to have an os rival.

They need to run more stiff as hell faf pinn rivals. I don't want to search out a flat gun metal legend rival to have an os rival.

my beefiest Rivals are my flexy, domey ones.. i have some stiff flats too but they arent as beefy .. for me anyway .. but im also throwing lighter weights so im sure that plays into it as well .. but the most overstable one i have is a tan or maybe lemonade kinda colored domey pinnacle .. i love it so!! :D

yeah im cool with the Outlaw process .. I would much rather them take their time and get the mold where they want it instead of rushing something out that they arent happy with .. I have full confidence that it will be worth the wait. With the small staff they have and their day jobs im cool with how ever long it takes :D

Well, there's also the train of thought that maybe they shouldn't have gotten it approved if they weren't happy with the design.

There's also the fact that they were available for pre-order ages ago, and still not available. Kind of off-putting, IMO.

So, who's thrown a Legend Gauge?

Its a great disc. I immediately fell in love with it.

First new midrange mold in my bag in years.

The very first throw on the practice field was a 300' frozen rope.

Great mixture of HSS with little fade. Yet still able to work lines.

Well, there's also the train of thought that maybe they shouldn't have gotten it approved if they weren't happy with the design.

There's also the fact that they were available for pre-order ages ago, and still not available. Kind of off-putting, IMO.

i can see that as well and cant argue that is all true .. i guess its all depends on how you look it at .. im def more of a glass half full kinda guy

I feel like a pre-order issue is more on the retailer for potentially jumping the gun

LoL I guess at least I'll have one of the first ones...may just flip it instead of throwing it.

LoL I guess at least I'll have one of the first ones...may just flip it instead of throwing it.

yeah if you dont plan on using it or throwing i would put her up for a while .. i would imagine they will bring in some $$ over time .. i just want two in the 160's and ill be happy .. hell its too fast for me anyway but damnit im gonna try it lol :eek:

Yeah, too fast for me too...hopefully the pre-orders hit early in the production cycle. Should be able to double my money on FB.

Latest posts