• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

:eek:

I'm sending you the dry cleaning bill for my 100% silk underbritches!

Or just let me know when you are selling it on the market!

maybe next week.. hate to do it but prob going to need the extra money for tourny funds.. feel free to shoot me an offer.. really dont know what to put it up or ask for it .. i saw one in the whats its worth with no picture and rube said it could be $50ish.. dont worry im not trying to ask anything like that tho :)

Had my first throws with my 147 DX TBs today, first on a football field and then on the course. They feel effortless to throw and get me 15-20 feet more distance than had I thrown my 170 DX. Fincky yes (almost Comet-like).

Also, if you smash one into a tree at high speeds, the collision either leaves a nice dent (like you pushed on the edge with a metal pipe) or takes some plastic from you.

the blue barstamp totem teebird i pictured earlier is for sale in the MP for anyone interested :) .. Also think my Teebirds are going back in.. I have been testing the Eagle-X with my Leopards and do like it but its just not a Teebird.. i think i can just powerdown on my Pred and get what i was getting from the Eagle.. The DX Bird never comes out of the bag but looks like a Star is going back in :)

Sweet deal!

Just got these from an old swamper with years of diving just building up in his basement. I got the two on the end for $5 and he threw in the blue one because it has a small cut through the flight plate! Yay Teebirds!

Teebirds.jpg

171 Star Teebird (Angry Teebird)

Attachments

• yellow anry bird - teebird.jpg
    yellow anry bird - teebird.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 27
Just got these from an old swamper with years of diving just building up in his basement. I got the two on the end for $5 and he threw in the blue one because it has a small cut through the flight plate! Yay Teebirds!

Teebirds.jpg

thats some snag there :thmbup:

Im really starting to understand the teebird love. I have a beat dx, an 11x champ and a 12x champ... as well as a TL that I love. Now that I have the birds doing multiple duties I am understanding people that like to "mold down."

For fairways I have my birds an eagle, xl, ascent, trak and a beat leopard. I could get rid of my eagle, ascent, trak and probably my leapord and never look back.

The teebird is just unreal how it can be used.

Four flat kc pro 11x'es I got in trade recently.
Nothing else flies like them...
621701_379039068833281_2119669033_o.jpg

^^^ so jealous .. i had one back when i started when i didnt realize what it was or how to throw it.. wanting another just havent been able to make it happen.. ill just stick with my star/dx for now :)

Some pertinent birds

Scuffling around in some storage bins...

Attachments

• IMG_7241.jpg
    IMG_7241.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 68
I now carry 3 TeeBirds in my bag. Totem for wind, champ for non-windy OS duty and a star that is becoming nicely seasoned. It's a thing of beauty really.

Latest posts