• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Yeah the new stamp run. Hows the plastic on it? :thmbup:

I like it a lot. I fondled a gstar Teebird, and thought it was a little too soft for what I want. The couple e* birds I have are grippy and stiff. I hate to say it but I've been reaching for my e* more than my 11x Kc lately. It's filling the spot I wanted it to fill so perfectly.

I like it a lot. I fondled a gstar Teebird, and thought it was a little too soft for what I want. The couple e* birds I have are grippy and stiff. I hate to say it but I've been reaching for my e* more than my 11x Kc lately. It's filling the spot I wanted it to fill so perfectly.

Sweet. That's what I wanted to hear. I haven't felt the GStars yet but if it's more flexible then Star / EchoStar then I won't be a fan. I like some stiffness in my discs while still being grippy. Before I pull the trigger on any GStars I got to feel em first.

This is my wonderful, after this a little more, beat in Teebird. I threw a tommy and it got stuck in that mesh cage about 10 ft up.

I had to go get a ladder from my father in law.

Still throws great though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 67
This is my wonderful, after this a little more, beat in Teebird. I threw a tommy and it got stuck in that mesh cage about 10 ft up.

I had to go get a ladder from my father in law.

Still throws great though.

Those poles get in the way more often than they should on hole 9. I made a small indent(almost not noticeable) on a friends 's disc "testing" it for him. He swore it never flew the same. Do you like the basket renumbering btw? Also also, if you find a teal wizard out there, please let me know. Should have my name on it.

Love my E*. I have the new run with the Totem T on it. It's my longest teebird. Its my straight with a little fade teebird. I throw my 11x kcpro for slow turnovers and my 11x champ for the very stable shots. My E* has a bit of dome but not bad and it fits right in between.

So do all the new e* teebirds have that small totem stamp?

So do all the new e* teebirds have that small totem stamp?

I'm going to assume they do. I ordered mine from sponsor discgolfcenter.com

You can go to the ask discgolfcenter thread and ask them specific questions about discs they have in stock. They've always done me right, though shipping can be unbearably slow sometimes but that's on Fedex, not them.

I like the idea of getting some fresh plastic for this spring...just got a couple Brinster 'Birds for when the weather gets warmer!

Those poles get in the way more often than they should on hole 9. I made a small indent(almost not noticeable) on a friends 's disc "testing" it for him. He swore it never flew the same. Do you like the basket renumbering btw? Also also, if you find a teal wizard out there, please let me know. Should have my name on it.

I'll keep an eye out, always dial the number if I find one. Keep an eye out for a yellow Roc plus too! Should be on hole 2 somewhere...

I like the new numbering, but feel like it needs a couple of signs to help find a few holes like 2 and 17. Love the 12-16 stretch some shots for aces back there .

I hate that the area left of the sidewalk is OB so you have to throw by the poles every drinking time . If you let that be in play then the hole is more manageable.

Just FYI the new Star Teebirds are pretty damn nice, the ones I found were flatter then most 12x's and come in some pretty bright colors. They fly like my 11x stars and I couldnt be more pleased. Definitley helps when looking for replacements.

Just FYI the new Star Teebirds are pretty damn nice, the ones I found were flatter then most 12x's and come in some pretty bright colors. They fly like my 11x stars and I couldnt be more pleased. Definitley helps when looking for replacements.

New Star as in the two colored stamped ones w/ flight numbers? Count me intrigued.

I felt one up at PIA today, and it was overall pretty flat. Plastic felt good too.

E*TB's in my experience have been consistent dome wise, most with a nice mild dome. Flight wise a good combination of glide and reliable TB fade without being too beefy and glideless.

I got 8 green factory second echo star teebirds for field practice this past fall. They fly nothing like my bagged star teebirds. The e* take all my muster to get to 340, and fade hard like a destroyer. I'm used to throwing about 80%, and having a gentle, gliding fade for a 340 shot with a stb. The e* flew more like an eagle x. Less glide and dumpy fade finish. They probably would fight wind better.

So how many people out there carry more than 3 Bird's in their bag? I've been collecting over the winter because I want to throw them - not just look at them. I feel like I could throw in 4 and have a use for all of them in various plastic and condition. Unnecessary?

Flat Brinster
11x champ
11x star
AJ star
pro teebird

I will probably add at least one g star when I start throwing again

So how many people out there carry more than 3 Bird's in their bag? I've been collecting over the winter because I want to throw them - not just look at them. I feel like I could throw in 4 and have a use for all of them in various plastic and condition. Unnecessary?

As long as one is super OS and one is a flip machine you could get away with it. I'm thinking of doing the same thing for a bit. My new stamp E*s are just too sweet.

mine goes like this:
Flat/stiff glow champ
Newish E*
Seasoned E*
Beat champystar

Last edited:

Latest posts