• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

awesome!! i was hoping so...i got 2 11x's when they came out...i wish i would have realised the potential value then....the 2 i have are the worst colors ever...clear green..and a tye-dye green/clear/red...still have managed to keep em both in the bag!!

haha when i throw the clear green on a cloudy day she hides pretty well in the fairway!! and the other is terrible in the woods...spring summer and fall!! now in winter rounds they stick out like crazy!

and the stash is getting back up to where it was... got 2 more in the mail coming to me..both pearly blues!

49a4ecd5.jpg

Those are some very nice birds Moose!!

And I remember that third blue one from somewhere not too long ago, I remember that weird thing at 9:00, sick collection.

^^^Love the artistry to go along with a saweet bird.

I picked up a star teebird the other day in a lighter weight than I usually throw and man was it a pleasant surprise. It is the first star disc that I have bought actually now that I think about it haha.

I love the grip that it has and the stability that it had for the lighter weight it was in. Threw it dead nuts straight with a slight fade at the end of the flight.

Anyone else a big fan of star teebirds? I have mostly seen people throw CE/Champ/KCP/DX but not too many star throwers that I can think of. I was also trying to find some info on first run star birds.

The one I purchased is a tad domey and I would like to find a flatter one like my go to old school DX bird. So I thought an older one might just fit that description

I really like Star Teebirds, mostly because I can't afford CE/11x. One of my favorite things is buying 7-8/10 Star Teebirds on eBay for a few dollars. They are usually older runs, flatter, and are perfectly beat in. The newer domey Star Teebirds are pretty stable so I prefer ones from a couple years ago.

I hate to say it fellas, but I gave the eagle-x a shot and they now outnumber teebirds in my bag :\ BUT my t mold will never leave!!!

/Looks around...

I don't throw Teebirds just love the circle stamp

/Runs away... well walks at a fast pace away I don't run...

I am kind of over spending much on drivers when for 90% of drives I can get away with an eight doller Dx tee bird. I don't lose my shorter discs and might as well make my long ( ish) disc as cheap and expendable as possible.

I hate to say it fellas, but I gave the eagle-x a shot and they now outnumber teebirds in my bag :\ BUT my t mold will never leave!!!

yeah i use 11x eagle-x's for a bit but at my power level they were almost firebird beefy lol .. they were the flat pearly ones tho.. i havent thrown any others .. but they were fun to throw.. sold all but the one that was in the bag for a bit .. have it somewhere around here

OK, I finally beat in a Glow DX Teebird today and NOW I know what the fuss was/is about. Super straight with almost no effort. Missed a skip ace by 6" on a hole that has been frustrating me for a year with it today. So...now I need a stack...or more.:D

^^^ welcome to the club :p .. Leos have been stealing some of my dx bird shots but i will always have one or two in the bag.. if i have no idea what to do i usually sling a dx bird

OK, Birds rule...I now know this. I think I am also going to step up to an 11X. Which would be better to throw? KC Pro or Champ?

Also, the Innova Factory store has Pro Teebirds I see....they worth the coin?

Latest posts