• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Here is my current stash...

75573_lg.jpg

I'm back on the teebird bandwagon, thought I could use a domey river as my only fairway until I got to my pds and I was mistaken. Think I'm gonna stick to the stars though. Were all of the echo greens with the regular star stamp max weight or were there any in the low 170s? Or any echo teebirds not max weight for that matter?

Not much help but I've only ever seen max weight with the stock stamp but that doesn't mean that they couldn't be out there. Don't know about the echo stamp ones.

^^^Love the artistry to go along with a saweet bird.

I picked up a star teebird the other day in a lighter weight than I usually throw and man was it a pleasant surprise. It is the first star disc that I have bought actually now that I think about it haha.

I love the grip that it has and the stability that it had for the lighter weight it was in. Threw it dead nuts straight with a slight fade at the end of the flight.

Anyone else a big fan of star teebirds? I have mostly seen people throw CE/Champ/KCP/DX but not too many star throwers that I can think of. I was also trying to find some info on first run star birds.

The one I purchased is a tad domey and I would like to find a flatter one like my go to old school DX bird. So I thought an older one might just fit that description

I might start a new photo series taking the TeeBird everywhere I go. Will be at the beach next week so there is #2 :D.

Booter, I worry about your health having to lug all those pearly Teebirds around. I feel I must step in and be the good guy and help you carry some of those.

Singed
You're Friend in California - Koffee

P.S you can send them to me in the mail it would save me gas monies!!

my healthy stack

20120611_215418.jpg

wow booter.. didnt you just start getting these things like a week ago? :) how you like them so far? i know for a while it seemed like you didnt carry fairways.. except a QJ here and there but wow that is one pile of purrty plastic.. one of these days im gonna have to start getting something other then dx birds :p

lol yeah probably the beginning of this month i started getting them. not bad for that short of period . i like them so far. i havnt thrown a light one yet but i have a 170 in my bag and its very straight with some good lss. bit more stable than my qj but not a whole lot.
for an idea on what i use em for:

buzzz is to wasp
qjls is to tb

booter, do you notice a difference between the pearly and non-pearly kc pro's? does one have more fade or more durability? just curious, you see them pop up in both varieties

lol yeah probably the beginning of this month i started getting them. not bad for that short of period . i like them so far. i havnt thrown a light one yet but i have a 170 in my bag and its very straight with some good lss. bit more stable than my qj but not a whole lot.
for an idea on what i use em for:

buzzz is to wasp
qjls is to tb

good deal.. yeah you gots to have at least one tb in the bag :p ... next time im in the need of some tasty plastic i might see if i can just have you post the thread for me :D ..

pspunch.. well right off i already know pearly plastic wears in slower and last longer than non pearly. i know that from my experience with pearly orcs,rhynos,fbs and gators.

stability wise...i know my pearly fbs are slightly more overstable than the clear runs but i havnt noticed much in tbs yet. i do know that there are more flat ones in pearlybplastic than in the clear. the clears have more variety in dome.

ian...these have been popping up like crazy!

and the stash is getting back up to where it was... got 2 more in the mail coming to me..both pearly blues!

49a4ecd5.jpg