• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fort Myers area

DISCMAN

Going to Fort Myers area in april and looking to find where to go and if there is any local clubs or leagues. I should have 1 full day of playing and many quick rounds throughout the week. Any input would be great. I played bonita springs last year.

Hey Discman. We have four courses and a weekly league at two of them. I would be happy to meet up with you and play a few rounds. You definitatly don't want to play FGCU or North Fort Myers alone. You need a spotter on several holes. Let me know when you specific dates in mind.

Coming down April 19th. We are @ Pine Island for 3 days then still up in the air. Might go to key's, might stay in Fort Myers area. Would love to get out and play. When is the league? Where?

I will second the FGCU and North FOrt Myers Community Park as needing a spotter as a first timer. I played them both last year and it will help. I will also say Bay Oaks isnt worth a trip unless it is very accessible for you, besides the school time issues not being able to play over half the course.

I went to FGCU last year when I was down there but it was real windy and rain threating. Plus We were on our way home to New york, a real long drive. I wasn't sure were to start and got mixed directions so we headed home. Looks like it could be a fun course.

Coming down Sunday and staying till Saturday. Any good times to meet for leagues or a guide? Not sure when I will be free to play but I am sure I will get some times to get of the beach and throw.

I would say sneak north 2 hours to the Sarasota area, you will not want to be that close to the Clearwater Disc Golf Store and not go in. Plus the Sarasota area has the Water tower, Tocabaga, and numerous other quality courses.

Latest posts