• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Walla Walla, WA

Fort Walla Walla DGC

Permanent course
2.85(based on 15 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Fort Walla Walla DGC

Very rarely play the back unkempt dog crap every where dog People dont care your out there playing disc golf. The front/ the grass is mowed, you just have to watch out for the dog People they don't move very fast when your trying to hurry and get a short front 9 in. For sure I've stepped in dog crap my daughter's disc has landed in dog crap recently; absolutely horrible. Out of bounds so overgrown on hole 2 and 3 good luck finding your disc I've been playing 6 months lost 2 discs out there with poison oak poison Ivy and poison Sumac just say farewell disc maybe someday you'll be found. It be a really nice place if it was up kept more oh and that nasty creek I'm not the only one myself friends have all thrown a disc or two in the creek that smells like a sewer I've fished out 6 discs had to go home shower immediately every time. Walla Walla city officials could get the help of the community to help I'm sure people would help.

Last edited:

Latest posts