• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] FR Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazman07

Par Member
Why not find one of these right? PM me with your price and I'll see what I can do! If I get any PMs.......

I have one. 9/10 with no ink. But i turned down a $200 offer a few weeks ago. If you're interested at price higher than that pm me. Or if you've got some killer trade bait.

Only like 250 of these made, all of these I have seen have went 200ish new. I personally think you guys are nuts paying that much for a disc that is only been out a couple years.

I saw some kid throwing one of these at the course a couple weeks ago! I knew they were rare, but not that rare, I feel like a ****ing moron for not trying to trade him on the spot now! In my defense though, I was without bag looking for a lost disc I just left sit there -_-

I went up to him and was like woah is that a first run Ion? He simply replied, "MVP?" So I was like yeah... well sweet disc man and went back to my group....

I bought one off a kid fishing in a pond for about $5-10 and sold it for $120 or so. Still the most I've ever sold a disc for.

Good luck finding one

First Run Ion
- 8.5-9/10 (one slight scuff on top, shown in picture, otherwise amazing condition)
-no ink/ no name
-167g

Taking serious bids here on DGCR. PayPal only. If none, I'll put it up on eBay. Shipping USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

dop653.jpg

1scohz.jpg

5v0s5t.jpg

First Run Ion
- 8.5-9/10 (one slight scuff on top, shown in picture, otherwise amazing condition)
-no ink/ no name
-167g

Taking serious bids here on DGCR. PayPal only. If none, I'll put it up on eBay. Shipping USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

You're gonna have to shell out the 5.00 for a crown to list it in the Marketplace first. :|

If I broke the rules, you can go ahead and delete my reply in this thread. It has been a quite a while since I've been to DGCR, rules seemed to have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts