• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Discs

More plus rims, and better plastic selections for mids(echo star and XG from Innova, FLX and X from Discraft)

Id like to see MVP come out with a fairway driver. Innova and Discraft have to many discs as it is.

I'd love to see a new MVP disc any day.. From Innova I'd like consistency and from Discraft.. I want something mind blowing.. I'm not sure what it is I want.. Some form of Buzzz Driver.. Crazy idea? I'd buy many though.

^^^Word on the street is MVP always has something up their sleeve...

^^^Word on the street is MVP always has something up their sleeve...

I know.. I'm guessing it's a driver.. They need a better freaking plastic though for wet conditions.. My game suffered 2 strokes today because of grip issues!!

I'd like to see Dismania make something beefier than a FB... like XXX status. Maybe an OS putter from them too.

I'd like to see Dismania make something beefier than a FB... like XXX status. Maybe an OS putter from them too.

I was just thinking about this the other day. The CFR PDs are pretty beefy but hard to come by. Id like a OS driver from them

Innova really needs to make a faster driver. I mean the boss is fast but it could always be faster.

Innova really needs to make a faster driver. I mean the boss is fast but it could always be faster.

Due to PDGA restrictions. There is a limit to how fast you can go (See Gateway Ninja) The katana does have a bigger wing than the boss.

Latest posts