• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd take 2 of these...one max weight, one 165...ready to pay whenever

Username (QTY)
Cmurph (4)
KingPariah (1-2)
Ripper (2)
BullyBull(4)
alexrd35 (?)
Clarkey (2) - 175, 165

Last edited:
I am starting to think notroman bailed on us. He has been online but doesn't feel the need to update us. Go ahead and cancel my order I placed 20 days ago.

I am starting to think notroman bailed on us. He has been online but doesn't feel the need to update us. Go ahead and cancel my order I placed 20 days ago.

Didnt even know they where making these right now...had to pull myself away from here for a few months lol. I'll keep my eye on this, thanks steve

I'll cancel your order if you wish, Steve. Sorry about the delay but it's out of my control.

I have been online because I use DGCR mobile when I travel to get to different courses. I was out exploring Quad Cities this past weekend. I got back last night.

I called Dave to see what was going on with the order this morning. Apparently they didn't run any firm G9i's last week as they planned because they were out of the polypropylene that they use to make them. He ordered more of it last week and he said he should get it in a day or two and as soon as he does he will make a big run of the firm G9i's.

Again, this is out of my control and I apologize for the delays. These putters are in high demand and they sold out of the initial two runs really fast.

Those of you that can wait for this order to be made, I appreciate your patience. Those of you that are getting impatient I have another option if you choose to take it. I had a local shop place an order with me when I ran the last group buy and they still have yet to pay me. I've talked to the guy several times since the putters came in, and he keeps saying he'll pay me soon but has yet to do so. Since it has been well over a month now, I have no problem selling off his order. If you guys don't want to wait for the new run and would rather get one of the G9i's from the previous run, let me know and I can have your putters out in the mail tomorrow. They are white with the rainbow off-center small Wizard throwing stamp.

Not sure how long the list is for these. But I would like to be added to it. I would love to get 2 of these in white at 175.

Thanks!

I'll cancel your order if you wish, Steve. Sorry about the delay but it's out of my control.

I have been online because I use DGCR mobile when I travel to get to different courses. I was out exploring Quad Cities this past weekend. I got back last night.

I called Dave to see what was going on with the order this morning. Apparently they didn't run any firm G9i's last week as they planned because they were out of the polypropylene that they use to make them. He ordered more of it last week and he said he should get it in a day or two and as soon as he does he will make a big run of the firm G9i's.

Again, this is out of my control and I apologize for the delays. These putters are in high demand and they sold out of the initial two runs really fast.

Those of you that can wait for this order to be made, I appreciate your patience. Those of you that are getting impatient I have another option if you choose to take it. I had a local shop place an order with me when I ran the last group buy and they still have yet to pay me. I've talked to the guy several times since the putters came in, and he keeps saying he'll pay me soon but has yet to do so. Since it has been well over a month now, I have no problem selling off his order. If you guys don't want to wait for the new run and would rather get one of the G9i's from the previous run, let me know and I can have your putters out in the mail tomorrow. They are white with the rainbow off-center small Wizard throwing stamp.

Thanks for the update! I'd take one of the whites right now, max weight please. Just shoot me ur PP info :)

I sent you a PM but just to make sure I can hop on this train,

Taylor (3) 175

And I can wait for the next batch.

*TROLL*

I was just wondering if next time we put in an order like this, we could see if Dave will cook up some warlocks in this plastic. I could see myself really getting into them. I'd be down for a few.

Are you still selling off that order? I will take 2 of them! PM me for paypal payment address or however you'll take payment.

Just called Gateway. They're still waiting on that plastic from their supplier. They said they ordered it a while ago, they're just waiting for it to arrive.

I feel pretty bad this is taking so long. Those of you that have already paid I can give you your money back so you can spend it elsewhere and then once they actually make these things I can start taking payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts