• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave from Gateway called me this morning letting me know that they should have the plastic in soon. He also mentioned that he has the opportunity to buy some material that would allow him to run black G9i's. He was curious to see if there would be a market for those to warrant purchasing the extra plastic. I personally don't care for them since I use mine strictly off the tee, but I told him I'd ask here to get feedback from those that maybe use these for putting. Any thoughts, guys?

I need in on the G9is. My G9 is taking some damage from pratice shots. I want nice crisp one for driving. Ill take a black one if its slippery like the white.

I also will be using this for driving and black would not be ideal, as for it being used strictly as a putter, obviously it wouldnt matter, but i would still prefer white over black even just for putting

I think that would be awesome,I would take 3 of my order in Black if they were available.Thanks for the update!

hey my buddy has old circle tooled wizards are these supposed to be very similar? just curious, hes down to his last one and doesnt want to have to change putters

I only have one old circle tooled wizard and one of the new G9i's,but I can say they are very similar.the G9 is still pretty new but is beating in to be very sweet.They are close but he should try to find one to hold to be sure.

Just got a G9 in a trade for some dye work and it is the best feeling wizard I have thrown yet. May have to pick up a couple more white ones.

Did not forget about you guys. Calling every Monday. Called again today - still no luck. Dave wasn't there but I asked them to have him shoot me an e-mail with an update.

Called Dave up. He's still waiting on the key component of the G9i blend. In the meantime he cooked up something different and he says it feels very similar to the G9i. He said he sent me one in the mail to test - I haven't yet had a chance to check my mail today but I will once I get out of the office. If I did get something I will give it some tosses tomorrow and report back on flight/wear patterns.

edit - I do and don't wish I never started it. I now know not to start group buy threads without securing plastic first. They had enough of the G9i's when I started this thread, but they ran out of most of them by the time I was ready to order...

Last edited:
I have to say that I'm glad that I stocked up when I did. They are money! Hope Dave gets what he needs in soon. It sounds kind of fishy if he's experimenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts