• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Garage Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmin

Almost all are inked. Weights as marked. I'm terrible at guessing conditions.. I'll try to under-rate them but please ask for better pictures if you're concerned between a 6/10 and 7/10.

Add $3 shipping for 1st disc, +$1 for 2nd disc. We can work something out for larger deals.

Buzzz Big Z - Purple w/ silver stamp - 170ish - 7/10 - $6
Aviar DX - Yellow w/ green stamp - 171g - 6/10 - $4
Judge Soft - Blue w/ silver stamp - 175g - 7/10 - $5
Wizard Eraser - Pink w/ purple stamp - 175g - 7/10 - $5
Wizard RFF - Black w/ silver stamp - 175g - 7/10 - $5
Wizard RFF - Blue w/ magenta stamp - 173g - 7/10 - $5
Wizard Soft (Basket K'Aces) - Pink w/ teal stamp - 175g - 7/10 - $5
Wizard Soft (Hucking Aces) - Orange w/ green stamp - 175g - 7/10 - $5
IMG_20160707_112635_zpsjwoziuuw.jpg

IMG_20160707_112654_zpsy3ngjyhs.jpg

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:
pm me a package price on the black rocs, mongoose and firebird?

What's the dome situation like on your KC rocs? Big and pop toppy or reasonable?

Gator bump and thump!!! If I had any more money all of those mids and most of the Wizards would be gone in a heartbeat. Love the Gator that I got.
I'm glad it went to a good home! I've been throwing mine on almost every upshot lately and I don't think it's going to beat in any time soon!!

What's the dome situation like on your KC rocs? Big and pop toppy or reasonable?
I'm not sure since I always tried to pick up yellow 180 rocs, which have all been pretty much the same. They also feel the same as all my 180 DX rocs, if that helps. I'd guess they're "reasonable" ??? Sorry I'm not much help. I can send a picture if you like, but I have one person that picked up 2 and is possibly interested in the other 3 if they like the first 2. I'll let you know if they fall through.

I'm glad it went to a good home! I've been throwing mine on almost every upshot lately and I don't think it's going to beat in any time soon!!

I have so many Gators that you'd think I'd be living in Florida. And this Gator feels RIGHT. RIGHT in to my bag. It's going to get a heavy dose of dog leg lefts and dog leg rights. I'd also say it was an 8.0-8.5, even with its workload.

I know we all undergrade so the disc is always a great treat coming home from work.

I'm not sure since I always tried to pick up yellow 180 rocs, which have all been pretty much the same. They also feel the same as all my 180 DX rocs, if that helps. I'd guess they're "reasonable" ??? Sorry I'm not much help. I can send a picture if you like, but I have one person that picked up 2 and is possibly interested in the other 3 if they like the first 2. I'll let you know if they fall through.

Ya man. Let me know if they fall thru

Bump, all rocs are gone. $1 off all putters.. let's make a deal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts