• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Discs AMA

Knew about the daredevil sponsorship, was thinking he might be doing the multi-sponsor thing again, as he briefly did last year.

Gateway's new website is tight!

I love the look of that Kilimanjaro bag

Nikko isn't necessarily sponsored by Gateway, but we just sent him a care package for Worlds, so he's definitely still part of the team in some way or another. Go Nikko!

We have definitely put in some time making this site worthy of your business.

We are launching a promo code today.
10% orders of $100+ using promo code WARLOCK

We have definitely put in some time making this site worthy of your business.

We are launching a promo code today.
10% orders of $100+ using promo code WARLOCK

The site looks great! I'm glad that individual discs are slowly getting added. I know when I first looked at it, it was just bundles. I'm going to pick up a few SGS Warriors tomorrow, but I MUST have the RDG Eye stamped ones because I love that stamp (and I like to support RDG). One thing that would be nice is to put the typical "call the factory and get 5 discs for $50" bundles on the site. I mean, there are currently bundles that include very specific discs, but you can't just pick 5 discs. If I'm going to order 5 Gateway mids, I don't want 1 Warrior, 1 Karma, 1 Scout, 1 Element, and 1 Mystic. That bundle is great for someone who's never thrown a Gateway mid, but I'd like to be able to pick specific discs like you can if you call and order.

The site looks great! I'm glad that individual discs are slowly getting added. I know when I first looked at it, it was just bundles. I'm going to pick up a few SGS Warriors tomorrow, but I MUST have the RDG Eye stamped ones because I love that stamp (and I like to support RDG). One thing that would be nice is to put the typical "call the factory and get 5 discs for $50" bundles on the site. I mean, there are currently bundles that include very specific discs, but you can't just pick 5 discs. If I'm going to order 5 Gateway mids, I don't want 1 Warrior, 1 Karma, 1 Scout, 1 Element, and 1 Mystic. That bundle is great for someone who's never thrown a Gateway mid, but I'd like to be able to pick specific discs like you can if you call and order.

Very good idea! We will find a way to create your own bundle pack on the site.

I always found the warlock to fly more OS than a new aviar pna. That's not a bad thing. I've recently been testing PP2 and the new DT Omega as an experiment with beadles putters. I've found them okay, but I'm not crazy about the plastic. I'd like to try some fossil or ff warlocks.

You might want to try an Element Iridium. RDG top and Warlock bottom.

Hmmm, that's an intriguing combo.

So the Scale is RDG/Wiz
Serp RDG/Magic
iridium RDG/Warlock
What is the bottom on the other Element discs?

So I'm really digging the SGS Warriors. Before I become attached, are these going to a permanent thing in the future or was this an experimental run that I'm going to have to hunt down in the future?

So I'm really digging the SGS Warriors. Before I become attached, are these going to a permanent thing in the future or was this an experimental run that I'm going to have to hunt down in the future?

Theyre be around.

I want a consistent "premium" baseline to be one of my crowning achievements while working for Gateway. They've always had sporadic batches but SGS needs to stick around.

When is Gateway going to expand their Native American themed discs? I'll take a Sequoyah stamped Cherokee, please. Too much Plains Indians bias, the East Coast needs more representation. Tisquantum was a bad mammajamma too.

When is Gateway going to expand their Native American themed discs? I'll take a Sequoyah stamped Cherokee, please. Too much Plains Indians bias, the East Coast needs more representation. Tisquantum was a bad mammajamma too.

Don't forget about the Chinook, Yakima (taken by another company though), and my personal favorite, Nez Perce representing the Northwest! I think the Chinook would be a sweet long range disc named after the high powered westerly winds.

I had a gateway chief, stamped with a USA flag foil. I really didn't like the idea of it, and felt icky throwing it. I gave it away...

Theyre be around.

I want a consistent "premium" baseline to be one of my crowning achievements while working for Gateway. They've always had sporadic batches but SGS needs to stick around.

Good news, I'm really enjoying them.

Only request would be some colors other than white. Snow will be here before you know it.

Theyre be around.

Yeah hope to see some more mids and approach discs in SDS, Karma and Element would be natural choices, and maybe even the Devilhawk, take some beatings on spikes and forehand tree hits.

Latest posts