• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glitch World Championship (SPOILERS)

txmxer

* Ace Member *
Didn't see a thread on this.

If you get a chance to watch the video with Simon, it's kind of entertaining. Simon, Conrad, Chris Zagone, and Landon Brooks on Gatekeeper coverage.

The big story IMO is the youthful Landon Brooks. I think they said he is 12. He won MA1 with -11 and that would have tied for 2nd in the open. Checked him out on PDGA, he's 957 rated and he's won 1/3 of the events he has entered (27 of 81). Better lookout--the future is coming and if there are more like Landon, MPO players better get wins while they can.

this felt like something that shoulda been fun with lots of banter and whatnot but actually is kinda boring to watch

I think the banter was toned down a bit around the kid (and I applaud that).

I agree that Landon was great to watch.

I was also struck by how many "bad" shots they all made - things that didn't fade, didn't turn, etc. because they were using the Glitch in place of their usual discs. I realize it's the archer ... but I guess it's a little bit the arrow, too.

Landon was dropping them in from range. I was impressed to see the distance he could get on a straddle putt.

Latest posts