• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glo kc pro flat top roc?

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
Glo kc pro flat top roc?

Do these exist? I saw one in a box today at Tyler but thought the sticky was wrong?

Did the make kc pro flat top rocs?

Do the make glo kc pro?

I've got a glow x out KC Pro Roc. I'm not sure what constitutes a flat top though.

I have a couple glow kc pro flat top rocs I picked up a few weeks ago, so yeah, they exist.

Also picked up a flat top san marino roc... first time I saw those.

They are awesome. I have one, but it's not glow. Not very over stable out of the box, but they resist turning over. Very similar to a buzz IMO. I'm trying to acquire a stack. I don't know what make me think buying just one was a good idea.

Glo kc pro flat top roc?

Do these exist? I saw one in a box today at Tyler but thought the sticky was wrong?

Did the make kc pro flat top rocs?

Do the make glo kc pro?

They do because I was looking at the same ones yesterday :) They were the 2011 BCDGA Member's disc.

I have 15 or so I've acquired over the last couple years. For me, they have significantly less LSS than a regular roc (except the SM, which has more, but only have one of those), but only a little less HSS. The glows don't have any flight difference I've noticed, but the DX are a touch more glidey than the KCs.

I like them for the flat top feel, and they're more workable when new. They don't beat quick into flippy, which was my concern. I recently lost my most used (a DX), it was still pretty stable (hyzerflip to straight, but not turn), and it had over a year of play. (I throw them 290-320.)

Great workhorse disc that marries the best attributes between the roc and buzzz.

twisted flyer had some nice flat top glow kc rocs that I got my hands on. Great disc. I find the glow kc plastic to be a bit less durable than regular KC, though.

Sun King had a run of 250 Flat top Kcpro roc produced a few months ago... they where labled flat top 10x replicas. Sweet disc! I think I still have 3-4 of them.

I've got a couple color glow KCs, their not flat tops though. They fly really nice, and are a bit less LSS than a normal KC.

I have KC Pro color glow FT Rocs. (Very brittle!)

I have KC Pro regular (non-color) glow Rocs that are not factory flat-topped, but come in a variety of flatnesses due to natural molding & wear factors.

Doesn't seem like too crazy of an imaginative stretch that KC Glow FT Rocs could exist.

Disc golf values has them in the x-out section. They are not specified as flat top, but you can ask for them. The last 2 I got were board flat and triple stamped, albeit this was a few years back.

I have several they just have not made it out to throw yet. I have had the same FT roc in my bag for 5 years and it shows no signs of leaving

I have a couple from a tournament. Thought they were just white until I turned my closet light off. Also have some Pro Glow Gators that are same plastic. Not flat though.

Latest posts