• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

How have I missed this thread for so long?

I'd love glow champy rhynos... hell I'd buy 15! not joking srsly

Bump for the big 15 promise from Noill Golf! I don't know if Innova is even considering this, but we have to just keep hammering at them...

Just got in some of the x-outs. Its the stock Valk/Roadrunner white glow plastic. Very domey, stiff. I flattened one pretty good and I am going to throw it today. We need that good glow plastic that is darker and creamier like the glow eagle-x's. The rubbery flexy glow plastic. Not the hard stuff. Stiff is good for the flat firebirds, not rhynos and fairway drivers.

YEA, my post above yours was about the xout versions of those. From what I can tell Innova has poor quality control...clean out. All 3 of the xouts were because of paint chips or old plastic debris/ flecks in the discs...anyways, Super domey, hard, and that white (not creamy softer off white) glow plastic. Id go xout if you want to give them a try. I flattened one down to a new R-pro dome size... going to try again maybe to even get it concave.

No thanks on that one 1978. I love my Glo Zones too much. Sorry to hear that Innova only heard half of the details of your requests.

Just haven't seen this thread in the new posts list in awhile and thought it had ground to a hault like the Pig thread tends to do. Ignore my post please!

They didnt make a run for us, they were already out...people just dont want the ones that are out there.

I had hoped to replace the zone... I have a couple of glow ones...and I really like glow plastic. Zones really hold a flick, even being way overstable, these rhynos dont. Not like a zone and a drone do.

Nothing else on the market that does what those 2 discs do IMO... I wanted to believe in a cro, rhyno, gator ...etc. No dice.

Last edited:
the really hard glow asia open flat firebirds were baby killer hard when i first got them now two years later they are softer adn kinda sweet feeling glow plastic. but again who knows with disc makers they do what they want and prices seem to go up no matter what you do.

@1978: The zone is a great disc and I see no reason for you to use a rhyno... I've just taken to Rhynos and Pigs so I'll stick with that..

I've been playing with these new glow rhynos and also with my current stash of champ rhynos.. I think I see some difference but I'm not entirely sure... The domey glows seem to go further on a long toss. What's the general consensus on these glow rhynos compared to champs?

Reading back I see a lot of folks not liking this run...

It's funny cuz so many dis rhynos all together and here we are Rhyno throwers dis'ing a rhyno! lol

I played a couple rounds at my home course Sowemi and I had a great time with it.. I haven't flattened them either b/c in a lot of cases more dome can mean more glide.. for a glideless putter having some extra glide can at times be a good thing. I thought it might be a nice variation for the rhyno. I might still flatten one or two outta my five to see how that works out... I'm not convinced that flattening a domey run will make the disc fly the same as flatter runs (I've done this with Rocs in the past) but it can get it close.

I hate being the last one to post in a thread before it dies...

guess I get the last word... I threw the glow rhynos all this weekend and I really like them.. hell, they ARE rhynos that glow!!! holy sh.t right! All those out there like me who throw rhynos and play glow have had the same dream, GLOW RHYNOS PLEASE!!! So, whatever with dome and hard plastic.. I'll take 'em

Latest posts