• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

it will probably suck, prepare yourself.

Yeah, I know. Are you speaking from experience? Did you get one of the Asia Opens? I haven't seen any reviews about them... I don't mind them being a little domey as long as they are nice and stable and decently grippy...

I flattened one of my Asia Open Rhynos and it flies great! I was sinking 50 footers all night playing glow!

Got my GCC Glow Rhyno today. Holy hell does Mark ship fast :eek:

Feels awesome, but does have a little dome.

well, from what it looks like, the glow champ rhyno is just going to keep being made for tourney fundraiser stuff. who knows if Innova will ever do a gangster run with an old school stamp. all we can do is pray.

Let's keep this thread to the request of innova's factory store to mold up the champ glow rhynos. I'd appreciate it if the links to other glow rhyno's was kept out of here. Thanks.

We just need to keep hounding Innova like crazy. In the beginning this thread was alive with enthusiasm. lets bring it back.

It's been a constant drift with everyone thinking they are genius' and posting links to other runs of glow rhynos.

I don't want brick-hard, domey crap. I already have one of those as part of a players package. I want flat, glow rhynos with a sweet old circle stamp, hot dammit! I like the gummy glows, but I want my circle stamp!!!!!

B3nder,
I am sorry about that post yesterday I hope it didn't bother you that much. It was kind of mean and unneeded and overall I think you are pretty cool. All I did was post a link to Glow Champion Rhynos on a Glow Champion Rhyno thread, I didn't think there would be a problem... My bad. I look at it as a glimmer of hope for you, the fact that these are being made now means that you are that much closer to actually getting your run of these made. I hope that you do get your run of Rhynos made, and I wish the best for you.

Nothing posted on the internet - this site included, is going to bother me.

Thanks for the show of support.

I got a Glow Rhyno from DGV and that thing is SUPER domey. Like Phenix domey. I got it flattened, and it's stiff as a board, but it's still kind of "blah" for me. Innova, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this potition! We beg of you!

The one I picked up from DD is also very domey, and hard as a rock as well. It does seem to do well for driving, but I still like my softer ones.

How about an updated count?

You asked for it! Here's the updated count! Sorry to have been slacking people.

B3NDER - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3
plastic cannon - 3
fliphyzer - 10
violets caddy - 2
datch - 2
burdphil - 3
Hampstead - 4
nkhoury - 3
Todd Wiley - 5
VINCENT25149 - 3